Don't make @Lightning Lord Rule lock this thread, he'll do it

29560296.gif
gasp GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
do they put crack in these things? There isn't anything else that Little Debby makes that I even enjoy and a lot of it I find gross. But these things holy fuck are they good

35b2caf2-9a95-4548-99ca-cb76bddb080e_1.9ee27c49cef405618eab3dc225c2e808.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
do they put crack in these things? There isn't anything else that Little Debby makes that I even enjoy and a lot of it I find gross. But these things holy fuck are they good

35b2caf2-9a95-4548-99ca-cb76bddb080e_1.9ee27c49cef405618eab3dc225c2e808.jpeg

Holy fuck I love those things! I haven't had them in a while though.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't understand this at all - I love tats on chicks below the neck
I used to like them when it was actually a unique thing when chicks had tats. When you'd have the type of girls that posed for Suicide Girls dressed up as 50's housewives that was an instant boner. Now it's just become a fad that everybody does.

• 4Like

SirFapsAlot

I dunked my head in

I finally dunked my head into the poltics thread. It's actually pretty nice to finally have a place to talk about that stuff without the constant liberal screeching elsewhere.
what do you think that faggot pedo NYPat is doing right now

hopefully getting agaped by migrants...i mean by uhhh undocumented citizens

LOL

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I used to like them when it was actually a unique thing when chicks had tats. When you'd have the type of girls that posed for Suicide Girls dressed up as 50's housewives that was an instant boner. Now it's just become a fad that everybody does.

This. No offense to people with tattoos, or who like tattoos, but there's simply nothing special about them in 2024. They were still pretty cool throughout the 2000's. Then the 2010's hit, and 75%+ of women decided they needed a minimum of 1 or 2 stupid tattoos. When over half of the population has at least one tat now, it's no longer counter culture. Nowadays it's actually counter culture to not get any tats at all, especially so for women.

None of this is an attack on tats, or people with tats. Just pointing out that there hasn't been anything special about them in a long time now, so they don't really arouse the same novelty factor like they did when most people didn't get them.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
what do you think that faggot pedo NYPat is doing right now

hopefully getting agaped by migrants...i mean by uhhh undocumented citizens

LOL

All I know is I really hope that that Roblox or whatever server he always bragged about stalking finally figured him out and gave him the boot from their site for his vile ways

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Walz' state. Two joggers decide to drag race at a stop light. One jogger hits an oncoming vehicle so hard it splits the car in half killing both people inside.

MN courts decide that because the jogger was 2 months shy of being 18 his punishment for being convicted of a double murder should be 3 years probation

It's Minnesota, the judge probably sucked off the scum before dishing out a slap on the wrist.

Also:

1727889988456.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know - every girl 20 years ago had something I guess that's where I got it. I really love when they have something heavy right next to bare skin - like a full sleeve with every inch of her arm covered but nothing on her hand and a cold stop on the shoulder - that's such a hnnng look for me.

oh and the underboob lacey chest pieces that have gotten kinda popular now

• 3Like

yabbayabba

I don't know - every girl 20 years ago had something I guess that's where I got it. I really love when they have something heavy right next to bare skin - like a full sleeve with every inch of her arm covered but nothing on her hand and a cold stop on the shoulder - that's such a hnnng look for me.

oh and the underboob lacey chest pieces that have gotten kinda popular now
Not saying I wouldn't take her to pound town. Just wouldn't put much effort into it. And if the chick I was with wanted to get more tats I wouldn't object to it. But it's not a fetish thing like I think it used to be for me is all. But there was a time that tats alone would add a point or two for me.

I have quite a few tats myself from my early 20s. But I was smart enough to put them in places where I could cover them up with a t shirt because I knew I was going to be working in the corporate world.

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I will obviously abide by refraining from politics talk itt since that is what was asked of us, but does anyone know why that matters so must? Why would the authorities be more likely to come down on the site over it being talked about here than just the politics sub? Is it because it's just easier to moderate political talk in one place instead of multiple threads? Genuinely curious, as all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not saying I wouldn't take her to pound town. Just wouldn't put much effort into it. And if the chick I was with wanted to get more tats I wouldn't object to it. But it's not a fetish thing like I think it used to be for me is all. But there was a time that tats alone would add a point or two for me.
I get it. They are a requirement for me - wouldn't date chick without them

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users