BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Legz422

N00b
do they put crack in these things? There isn't anything else that Little Debby makes that I even enjoy and a lot of it I find gross. But these things holy fuck are they good

35b2caf2-9a95-4548-99ca-cb76bddb080e_1.9ee27c49cef405618eab3dc225c2e808.jpeg
Those are soooo good! I could eat like 10 of them!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I will obviously abide by refraining from politics talk itt since that is what was asked of us, but does anyone know why that matters so must? Why would the authorities be more likely to come down on the site over it being talked about here than just the politics sub? Is it because it's just easier to moderate political talk in one place instead of multiple threads? Genuinely curious, as all.
our pol sub is behind a wall, we actually do not want attn or even a search engine presence, which is also funny for newmisc is the reason why they have so many "visitors" is b/c of indexing bots and they linked their site from here w/ foh site authority.

the issue for some of you is that you have to wait the 28days b/4 you can post in /pol, and you know we would have granted you early access and have done so, but all your bodys and wincells and fates ruined it

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
our pol sub is behind a wall, we actually do not want attn or even a search engine presence, which is also funny for newmisc is the reason why they have so many "visitors" is b/c of indexing bots and they linked their site from here w/ foh site authority.

the issue for some of you is that you have to wait the 28days b/4 you can post in /pol, and you know we would have granted you early access and have done so, but all your bodys and wincells and fates ruined it
I get it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn't your recent trip to cover up a tat?

Is that one you regret? Or just got tired of? Needed something that looked better?
It was something that wasnt executed well, he did stuff on my legs that looked good but just fucked up whatever we were going for, i just kept it for like a year because i didnt feel like dealing with the pain and healing of a neck tat. I dont really regret any of them i have, i woulnt have done the bottom of my fingers if i knew how much upkeep they take, i wouldnt switch anything as far as what i have i would switch some placements of shit though since i never planned for sleeves

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
once you bb stragglers do get access to the /pol, you'll see that we're 10days ahead of the media cycle, if you keep up w/ the /pol forum and you start talking to your neighbors/friends/family/coworkers, you'll be amazed at how far behind all the plebs in your lives are w/ information, especially since we're old as fuck gamers and politics has become an autistic game

for those that have access, can already see just how fast shit moves

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was something that wasnt executed well, he did stuff on my legs that looked good but just fucked up whatever we were going for, i just kept it for like a year because i didnt feel like dealing with the pain and healing of a neck tat. I dont really regret any of them i have, i woulnt have done the bottom of my fingers if i knew how much upkeep they take, i wouldnt switch anything as far as what i have i would switch some placements of shit though since i never planned for sleeves
so I asked the other day but I think I said it weird - why were you going to a new artist or maybe it was just a new shop location since you seemed surprised when you got there with the pics of it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
once you bb stragglers do get access to the /pol, you'll see that we're 10days ahead of the media cycle, if you keep up w/ the /pol forum and you start talking to your neighbors/friends/family/coworkers, you'll be amazed at how far behind all the plebs in your lives are w/ information, especially since we're old as fuck gamers and politics has become an autistic game

i see there's a gamer gate thread, can't wait to check that out, just need 80 more latinum

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider

I don't mean this to be disrespectful...

but I don't think we are supposed to be talking about politics in this thread
Nervous The Office GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Fair enough. It's alright, I already bought like 10 years worth of access to the /pol section with the latinum I had saved up from being here a year and a half early. So I'll just take it there. Thanks for the input

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
so I asked the other day but I think I said it weird - why were you going to a new artist or maybe it was just a new shop location since you seemed surprised when you got there with the pics of it
I heard good things about the dude i heard of him years ago when he was at a nicer spot, he moved and ended up at this one apparently

• 3Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I heard good things about the dude i heard of him years ago when he was at a nicer spot, he moved and ended up at this one apparently

How much raw butter should I apply to my face, how often, and for how long? I've been thinking about trying the 1/8th stick of raw butter nightly about 5 days a week. Will that work?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user