Big goobaaa

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dinner

IMG-5952.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
High waisted pants/jeans look like dogshit, and always have. I cannot fathom that they are sloots who actually think that shit looks good.

I'd honestly question the sexuality of any man who claimed high waisted jeans look good, srs. The only reason they came back is to enable women to be lazy and wanting to be able to get a pass for dressing like a slob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Wait, wasn't that MoL? Or was NYPat on there too?

Yeah you're right, I misspoke, it was MoL who bragged about being on Roblox. I mixed him and NYRapeyPat from time to time, they seemed so similar to me. How he wasn't instantly permed for that is exactly why I say all the mods on the misc were a bunch of useless fuckers who helped ruin the forum during its last few years.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
High waisted pants/jeans look like dogshit, and always have. I cannot fathom that they are sloots who actually think that shit looks good.

I'd honestly question the sexuality of any man who claimed high waisted jeans look good, srs. The only reason they came back is to enable women to be lazy and wanting to be able to get a pass for dressing like a slob.
It's sloot telling sloots that they look great and if he doesn't like you in these he doesn't deserve you.

Meanwhile men are thinking "as long as you look good naked we're good."

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's sloot telling sloots that they look great and if he doesn't like you in these he doesn't deserve you.

Meanwhile men are thinking "as long as you look good naked we're good."
nah she gotta look good in clothes too half the fun

My wife wanted more date nights, I didn't think she would go along but i said you wear heels with tight jeans and a tight oxford and I'll go on date nights all the time. She was like seriously that's all it would take? and I said next time I say I'm too tired to go out, come downstairs in that outfit and see what happens. She did and now it's norm. The first time she was like, this is way trashier than I would normally wear - and I was like yeah, that's the point!

Did she think I was joking when I said this is my theme song?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
nah she gotta look good in clothes too half the fun

My wife wanted more date nights, I didn't think she would go along but i said you wear heels with tight jeans and a tight oxford and I'll go on date nights all the time. She was like seriously that's all it would take? and I said next time I say I'm too tired to go out, come downstairs in that outfit and see what happens. She did and now it's norm. The first time she was like, this is way trashier than I would normally wear - and I was like yeah, that's the point!

Did she think I was joking when I said this is my theme song?

You make a good case boyo.

200.gif

• 3Like

coast2coastam

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wincel didn't break any forum rules, huh? Gee, let me see...

1. About 300+ times, he told me to go kill myself, often with details as to how I should do it. He did this on the main forum itself, in my control panel, and in PM's.

2. He once PM'd me multiple times totally unprovoked some years ago to harass me about my dying dog at the time. Told me what a bad dog owner I was to even consider putting my then badly suffering dog down under any circumstances, wished more horrible detailed death upon me such as saying he hoped I got severe cancer and then terribly injured in a car accident.

3. He did similar shit to other miscers as well.

4. He did it with his dingelberry character countless times as well, to me and to others.

And I was someone who actually went out of my way to try being nice to him around 2018 before he went totally off the rails. Fuck that piece of shit, and it honestly kind of lowers my opinion of others who knew of all of his bullshit then still stick up for him like that.
I don't mean to stir this up again, this is why you guys aren't coming to the 2 new forums? I recently saw a post by lockdev (newmisc admin) alluding to this: "Even if we had 1000 people saying they would come back if we were to ban 1 member that was following our rules, I would tell those 1000 people to go elsewhere."

So this is all over wincel? I was always under the assumption he was getting banned for exactly what you've described here. Him and the guy who claimed to be dating NBA cheerleaders, I can never remember his username, both always would graphically tell people to kill themselves. Hezus Christi?

It's a shame both admins are sympathetic to this apparently, I had glazed over that post not really realizing what was going on, or am I wrong?

• 3Like