BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
If this guy posting the kid vids is as creepy as you say, I think he needs to get some Canadian healthcare. Free speech is a stupid ideal for places like forums. Tards need to be put in a box sometimes so the regular people don’t have to suffer the horrors of tolerance.

I'd say freedom of speech is a good ideal to strive for on a general basis for even on forums, but it can't be totally absolute. Anyone even hinting at being into that kind of sick shit should be instantly perm banned from any forum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'd rather eat a box of dirty gym socks than ever have to deal with monsterpeed0 and his antics ever again. The fact that they're allowing that shit there should make any halfway sane former miscer hit the breaks, but I guess that's up to them.
lol

remember when he said he was attracted to girls in braces, mind you this is in the midst of him freely discussing he's into younger girls, that dumbass reveals too much about himself, which is why he'd run that post deletion script routinely

him and the other pedo are both there

GROCE srs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SirFapsAlot

If this guy posting the kid vids is as creepy as you say, I think he needs to get some Canadian healthcare. Free speech is a stupid ideal for places like forums. Tards need to be put in a box sometimes so the regular people don’t have to suffer the horrors of tolerance.
tards not being put in a box is what actually caused the decline of the misc (alongside the broken back end software) and they're trying to recreate something that can't be recreated (it's not the 2000s / 2010s anymore and things change) and that hopeful endeavor involves allowing people like that free reign to post 'within the law' but a lot of people don't want to be associated with predators like that

after looking at the forum there is nothing interesting, informative, helpful, or positive on there

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
I'd rather eat a box of dirty gym socks than ever have to deal with monsterpeed0 and his antics ever again. The fact that they're allowing that shit there should make any halfway sane former miscer hit the breaks, but I guess that's up to them.

Monster0ultra was another peedo. I caught onto that shit years ago. He was a bit more subtle than insidemane, but I caught onto him. He was insidemane's sidekick. I caught on early, because whenever insidemane would start up with his shit years ago, I would be like shut the fuck up you filthy peedo. Monster0peedo would be like, "but he's so alpha." I was like oh I see how it is. And then after he started deleting all his posts periodically, he let down his guard and would show it more often and then also start talking more about rape. He would start talking about how he was attracted to girls with braces, implying he liked 10-11 year olds. I negged that faggot every 11-12 days like clockwork with the same neg message that said:

"Try not to rape any underage girls, you ugly ass incel. You're the next Elliot Rodger."

Edit: ^^Wizard

• 4Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
lol

remember when he said he was attracted to girls in braces, mind you this is in the midst of him freely discussing he's into younger girls, that dumbass reveals too much about himself, which is why he'd run that post deletion script routinely

him and the other pedo are both there

GROCE srs

Urgh.... he is a sick, sick man....

• 5Like

SirFapsAlot

Monster0ultra was another peedo. I caught onto that shit years ago. He was a bit more subtle than insidemane, but I caught onto his him. He was insidemane's sidekick. I caught on early, because whenever insidemane would start up with his shit years ago, I would be like shut the fuck up you filthy peedo. Monster0peedo would be like, "but he's so alpha." I was like oh I see how it is. And then after he started deleting all his posts periodically, he let down his guard and would show it more often and then also start talking more about rape. He would start talking about how he was attracted to girls with braces, implying he liked 10-11 year olds. I negged that faggot every 11-12 days like clockwork with the same neg message that said:

"Try not to rape any underage girls, you ugly ass incel. You're the next Elliot Rodger."

man I have to check to see if I saved the thread that talked about him getting his ass whooped by a hairy degen leftist hooker, getting robbed by her and being forced to call his own mom for a ride home

• 6Like

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
man I have to check to see if I saved the thread that talked about him getting his ass whooped by a hairy degen leftist hooker, getting robbed by her and being forced to call his own mom for a ride home

I hope you do. That was a 10/10 thread. I ethered his ass in that thread.

• 5Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider

Was monsterpeed0 really a 5'3" pajeet like he claimed, or was that a gag?

Remember all of his dating ap threads about hinge and shit? Makes you wonder what kinds of weird shit the guy was really up to when you combine that with the other stuff he was posting. I always lol'd at his bullshit excuses for deleting his posts periodically. He "needed to be careful of being associated with the misc while looking for a job", he'd say. Yeah right, we all know why he really did the mass deletion every couple of months...

• 5Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
you're just mad I met Tom Cruise and you didn't
a97.png

• 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider

Remember all of his dating ap threads about hinge and shit? Makes you wonder what kinds of weird shit the guy was really up to when you combine that with the other stuff he was posting. I always lol'd at his bullshit excuses for deleting his posts periodically. He "needed to be careful of being associated with the misc while looking for a job", he'd say. Yeah right, we all know why he really did the mass deletion every couple of months...

He needed to delete his peedo history is what he was doing. And no, he was really like 6'1 or 6'2 chinaman that looks like the VT Tech shooter. In the thread where got robbed by a hairy hooker, he posted his face pic, and I made a pic of him side-by-side with the VT Tech shooter. I thought it was gone forever when misc closed down, but I found out I still have it on imgur:

1727920878616.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
Monster0ultra was another peedo. I caught onto that shit years ago. He was a bit more subtle than insidemane, but I caught onto him. He was insidemane's sidekick. I caught on early, because whenever insidemane would start up with his shit years ago, I would be like shut the fuck up you filthy peedo. Monster0peedo would be like, "but he's so alpha." I was like oh I see how it is. And then after he started deleting all his posts periodically, he let down his guard and would show it more often and then also start talking more about rape. He would start talking about how he was attracted to girls with braces, implying he liked 10-11 year olds. I negged that faggot every 11-12 days like clockwork with the same neg message that said:

how about Mario admitting to groping that teen when she was passed out and his buddies all assaulted her too. and thought it wasn't a big deal

• 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

I hope you do. That was a 10/10 thread. I ethered his ass in that thread.
lmao i remember that, I'll have to take a look, I think I did save it

He posted a lot of fucked up stuff as well about various ethnic groups and as you commented, he was afraid of getting doxxed. Ironic, because he doxxed someone on misc before.

There's a video of some skinny asian guy standing by a closet door and that's supposedly him, he and that cuckold heyzeuschristie got into some shit talking and he actually delivered where gayzeuschristie bitched out. I'll assume monsterpeed0 is that asian dude, but I have no clue if he's really 6'2, keep in mind this is a dude that wears lifts and a fake Rolex, so I don't want to believe much from him when it comes to brags. He was also an alt account, that monster0ultra account with the 200k rep power was an alt, they finally perma'd his ass shortly before misc bit the dust. I don't know what his account before that was.

• 5Like

SirFapsAlot

He needed to delete his peedo history is what he was doing. And no, he was really like 6'1 or 6'2 chinaman that looks like the VT Tech shooter. In the thread where got robbed by a hairy hooker, he posted his face pic, and I made a pic of him side-by-side with the VT Tech shooter. I thought it was gone forever when misc closed down, but I found out I still have it on imgur:

View attachment 550109

"It's all about the face anyway."

chris-evans-laughing.gif

• 6Like

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
how about Mario admitting to groping that teen when she was passed out and his buddies all assaulted her too. and thought it wasn't a big deal

Yeah that was gross.

lmao i remember that, I'll have to take a look, I think I did save it

He posted a lot of fucked up stuff as well about various ethnic groups and as you commented, he was afraid of getting doxxed. Ironic, because he doxxed someone on misc before.

There's a video of some skinny asian guy standing by a closet door and that's supposedly him, he and that cuckold heyzeuschristie got into some shit talking and he actually delivered where gayzeuschristie bitched out. I'll assume monsterpeed0 is that asian dude, but I have no clue if he's really 6'2, keep in mind this is a dude that wears lifts and a fake Rolex, so I don't want to believe much from him when it comes to brags. He was also an alt account, that monster0ultra account with the 200k rep power was an alt, they finally perma'd his ass shortly before misc bit the dust. I don't know what his account before that was.

Yeah it was weird he was 6'2 but needed to wear lifts.

• 5Like