that reminds me I Need to upload the Zheng version of this

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
cliffs?

i ain't got time to read all that
Kaz posts a neg Peggy left in his user CP with Kaz's location in it. Essentially threatening to show Kaz's misc posts to his employer, even though he has been retired from there.

Misc shitstorm ensues against bodhy. People that had no real experience or issue with him outside of R&P started shitting all over him.

In classic bodhy fashion, he denies doxxing Kaz, says he didn't do anything wrong, and plays his usual mental gymnastics.

• 5Like

Cleveland

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kaz posts a neg Peggy left in his user CP with Kaz's location in it. Essentially threatening to show Kaz's misc posts to his employer, even though he has been retired from there.

Misc shitstorm ensues against bodhy. People that had no real experience or issue with him outside of R&P started shitting all over him.

In classic bodhy fashion, he denies doxxing Kaz, says he didn't do anything wrong, and plays his usual mental gymnastics.
I know,I was bullshitting.

I love that Kaz never got banned for sharing cp

• 4Like
  • 1WTF

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
lmao i remember that, I'll have to take a look, I think I did save it

He posted a lot of fucked up stuff as well about various ethnic groups and as you commented, he was afraid of getting doxxed. Ironic, because he doxxed someone on misc before.

There's a video of some skinny asian guy standing by a closet door and that's supposedly him, he and that cuckold heyzeuschristie got into some shit talking and he actually delivered where gayzeuschristie bitched out. I'll assume monsterpeed0 is that asian dude, but I have no clue if he's really 6'2, keep in mind this is a dude that wears lifts and a fake Rolex, so I don't want to believe much from him when it comes to brags. He was also an alt account, that monster0ultra account with the 200k rep power was an alt, they finally perma'd his ass shortly before misc bit the dust. I don't know what his account before that was.

Not to defend him but isn't he foreign? Age of consent is pretty low in a lot of other countries. What you call a pedo might be perfectly legal there. I know dumbass redraider would ban you for even pointing that out.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

A lot the famous page 3 girls were 16 or 17 when they started posing topless in that famous British newspaper. Samantha Fox for sure. I doubt everyone that jerked off to her 16yo tits is a pedo.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
He needed to delete his peedo history is what he was doing. And no, he was really like 6'1 or 6'2 chinaman that looks like the VT Tech shooter. In the thread where got robbed by a hairy hooker, he posted his face pic, and I made a pic of him side-by-side with the VT Tech shooter. I thought it was gone forever when misc closed down, but I found out I still have it on imgur:

View attachment 550109

6'1" - 6'2" tall? idk man, those are some awfully sausage-looking fingers for a man of that height... and he was a known liar, so...

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
Not to defend him but isn't he foreign? Age of consent is pretty low in a lot of other countries. What you call a pedo might be perfectly legal there. I know dumbass redraider would ban you for even pointing that out.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

A lot the famous page 3 girls were 16 or 17 when they started posing topless in that famous British newspaper. Samantha Fox for sure. I doubt everyone that jerked off to her 16yo tits is a pedo.
The post you quoted regards monster0. He's from Baltimore if I remember correctly.

The other dick head is from England. He's in his mid 30s and has shown himself to be into 14 year old girls, well under the age of consent over there.

I don't know how familiar you are with their postings on misc, but they're both pieces of shit. You can give credence to them all you want, they're both very far from benevolent.

Looks like a lot of these places have stipulations too.

chris-hansen-peek.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users