BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
I am trying over there srs. I think for me what MM and Lockdev have in mind is what was (for me) the worst part of the misc without the best part.

Instead of a crew of posters that are into self improvement, an overall positive life outlook and being funny cunts - it's the opposite. Mostly just lifelong rotter alts that were perpetually unfunny try hard edgelord reds moving from one account to the next. It's literally these scummy barnacles that made all the decent guys leave over the years imo.

No one decent wants to interact with legit mental cases every day, it wears you down and if they are most of what is left guess what happens?

Good points. Yeah, I saw a lot of alts trolling away. And I also noticed a ton of solid OG miscers are missing in action. Hopefully for you guys, it picks up some in the coming weeks and more people find it.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Good points. Yeah, I saw a lot of alts trolling away. And I also noticed a ton of solid OG miscers are missing in action. Hopefully for you guys, it picks up some in the coming weeks and more people find it.
I'm sure it will.

I don't think we'll know where it is truly heading until the new car smell is gone.

• 6Like

Sinistkir13

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is the Newmisc even open for registration yet, because it just gives me an error that it's been disabled by the administrator.

As stated, for certain reasons, various people are not moving on. Mostly due to a lack of a certain type of moderation and trolls.

That one person that lockdev is talking about is not wincel, but it is insidemane. Not sure if you recall, but he used to post pics of underage girls, and constantly talk about underage girls and got banned a million times on misc. He would post pics of girls as young as 14yo in bikinis and sexualize them. You may not know him as insidemane because he was always on a new alt each day. So, a lot of us did not like his peedo presence.

I had asked lockdev about the rules and was hoping for no underage shit (a lot of us have families and kids and just don't want to be anywhere near that type of peedo shit). By that time, lockdev had already allowed insidemane to post underage girls in the NSFW section, granted his rules are they are 16yo or older and clothed. I didn't ask for insidemane to be banned (although that would be ideal because he is fucking gross), just to not allow underage shit. And his belief is that since technically it is not illegal, he is ok with it.

I know myself, and others, can't really associate with a place that would condone that type of behavior. Regardless if they are still clothed girls on tiktok, instagram, etc., I just can't see myself posting around someone that sexualizes underage girls. So that's that.

And at last headcount, it was about 17 holdouts still here, not 4 or 5.
77DF04905AB4891298E6761C2939E2BF68E12FE4

No seriously, what the actual fuck? "Technically," my ass. That warrants a ban to the shadow realm.
Yeah, with breaking news, both places were about the same. Towards the end, when it got slower on misc, sometimes I would come here midday or at the end of day and get a better update for the day. But, before the end, they were mostly the same.

Yeah I agree. I was looking forward to maybe rebuilding the misc R/P section, especially before the election. I joined but prolly won't be posting over there anymore.

Dude, rekting bodhy was so much fun. That thread resurrection was for his claim that illegal aliens don't commit as much crime as native born citizens. And then I bumped it 6 months later when NYPD said about 75 % of arrests in midtown Manhattan were illegal aliens. Yeah, he lost his shit. So many good thread resurrections.
Towards the end it was too many single sentence thought threads from OP or MoL, and only until I manually added to Luc1fer's blocklist did it help clean up the front page (until Wincel or whoever else had a conniption). And given how braindead leftist NPCs are, there was zero point in trying to actually have a discussion with them when they were willing to die on hills for groomers, paedos, censorship, and "threats to democracy" as their own "democracy" was slapped away from them by the richest DNC donors. A proper discourse requires at least a modicum of mutual respect, and there is simply no way to respect those types.

And yeah, ragging on bodhy was like a great unifier for everyone to join in on.
95g6uy.gif

That's one area where miscord is too tolerant given how he already showed his true colors enough times.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
Ever since I was made mod over there I've been banning anyone who posts jay bee shit. We'll turn it around.

lol jk that place is a cesspool. Not sure what makes it different from miscreformed lockdev lockdev sorry brah but I only shitpost in the cleanest of litter boxes.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure it will.

I don't think we'll know where it is truly heading until the new car smell is gone.

Yeah hopefully they get more traffic, because right now it feels like a really small community.

MiscReformed is at 334 members and that took maybe 2 weeks or so to build, plus had the upside of having gone live when that last misc megathread was still going, so people could have just jumped from misc straight to misc reformed.

New Misc is currently at almost 250 members. So hopefully more people find them in the coming weeks.

Is the Newmisc even open for registration yet, because it just gives me an error that it's been disabled by the administrator.

77DF04905AB4891298E6761C2939E2BF68E12FE4

No seriously, what the actual fuck? "Technically," my ass. That warrants a ban to the shadow realm.

Towards the end it was too many single sentence thought threads from OP or MoL, and only until I manually added to Luc1fer's blocklist did it help clean up the front page (until Wincel or whoever else had a conniption). And given how braindead leftist NPCs are, there was zero point in trying to actually have a discussion with them when they were willing to die on hills for groomers, paedos, censorship, and "threats to democracy" as their own "democracy" was slapped away from them by the richest DNC donors. A proper discourse requires at least a modicum of mutual respect, and there is simply no way to respect those types.

And yeah, ragging on bodhy was like a great unifier for everyone to join in on.
95g6uy.gif

That's one area where miscord is too tolerant given how he already showed his true colors enough times.

Tell me about, bro. I didn't think I was asking too much by requesting no underage shit on a damn forum full of grown men. Like you really want to provide a platform for grown men to sit there and post pics and sexualize underage girls? Fucking really? Like what could possibly go wrong? Talk about taking on some liability by giving certain nefarious characters some leeway with that nonsense. And insidemane loved pushing that envelope. He knew the rules of misc, but he just couldn't help himself and would constantly post that shit and get banned then create new alts. Whole thing kinda blows my mind.

And yes, they are open to new registrations. If you are trying at work, it may be blocked by system admin, has already been the case with some people. Try when you get home if you want to join.

Yeah, making fun of Bodhy was 10/10 good times. Loved trolling him and then watching him squeal and sperg out. He is a good 30-40 points lower IQ than he thinks he is, while sitting there fancying himself as some deep intellectual.

Edit: Omg, I missed Bodhy's head in that gif, and didn't see it until Mulloway pointed it out. Lmao. 10/10 as always, bro.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

gwg77

Trakanon Raider
Ever since I was made mod over there I've been banning anyone who posts jay bee shit. We'll turn it around.

lol jk that place is a cesspool. Not sure what makes it different from miscreformed lockdev lockdev sorry brah but I only shitpost in the cleanest of litter boxes.

I saw you made a thread about becoming a mod. That was you right? Who is CutLikeDiamonds? That's a mod but we have no idea who that person was.

• 5Like

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
I saw you made a thread about becoming a mod. That was you right? Who is CutLikeDiamonds? That's a mod but we have no idea who that person was.
I've no idea. I have nothing to do with lockdev lockdev 's fuck box but its fun to shit post there occasionally. Don't really want to post anywhere regularly that has the same shit tier aspects that MM's forum had, no offense M miscmath

• 5Like

SirFapsAlot

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't mean to stir this up again, this is why you guys aren't coming to the 2 new forums? I recently saw a post by lockdev (newmisc admin) alluding to this: "Even if we had 1000 people saying they would come back if we were to ban 1 member that was following our rules, I would tell those 1000 people to go elsewhere."

So this is all over wincel? I was always under the assumption he was getting banned for exactly what you've described here. Him and the guy who claimed to be dating NBA cheerleaders, I can never remember his username, both always would graphically tell people to kill themselves. Hezus Christi?

It's a shame both admins are sympathetic to this apparently, I had glazed over that post not really realizing what was going on, or am I wrong?

'nuff said:

1727918913383.png

have fun wading through pedomane, monsterpeed0 and scat threads

MISC is dead, brah, those days are never coming back

• 5Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
'nuff said:

View attachment 550104

If this guy posting the kid vids is as creepy as you say, I think he needs to get some Canadian healthcare. Free speech is a stupid ideal for places like forums. Tards need to be put in a box sometimes so the regular people don’t have to suffer the horrors of tolerance.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
'nuff said:

View attachment 550104

I'd rather eat a box of dirty gym socks than ever have to deal with monsterpeed0 and his antics ever again. The fact that they're allowing that shit there should make any halfway sane former miscer hit the breaks, but I guess that's up to them.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity