BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Folper and akd should be natural friends, stop fighting bros. Plenty of watches, pistas and bbc for both of you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
No, you come on to a new forum and immediately start posting like rainman on crack. You haven't earned any respect because you're an autistic donkey ball. You were entertaining, but now you're just hostile and boring. You aren't a watch expert. You aren't rich. You think you're hot shit, but you're cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.
And im sure your just an upstanding American model citizen.your just butt hurt cause your buddy is a bully who cant back up his claims.i was attacked first.but your hive mentality dont give a damn about that. i dont know much about these forums but i know its for gamers. funny cause ive been playing games for over 32 years. you guys got something to say then say it with your skills.never claimed to be a watch expert or rich. but i doubt you guys either. let the games do the talking then.far as i can tell your a bunch of bullies.no better than the misc

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

No, you come on to a new forum and immediately start posting like rainman on crack. You haven't earned any respect because you're an autistic donkey ball. You were entertaining, but now you're just hostile and boring. You aren't a watch expert. You aren't rich. You think you're hot shit, but you're cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.
im sorry.do you own this forum? do i owe you something masta? fuck off kid.im only here for my misc brethren. i have no desire to interact or insult you people. you drew first blood

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
They fit me well and they're not expensive so I buy them.

lol I know

I can't even remember the last time I wore a watch. Had to be early 2000's.

Yeah. Watches are nothing more than fashion statements in the age of everyone having a cell phone. The only exception I've seen that seemed practical since cell phones became the norm are those leightweight watches meant to be convenient for working out if you don't want to lug a phone around for that.

• 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
dude what the FUCK @ that watch thread - not making it past page one

star-trek-spock.gif

train-abandon-thread.gif

Run Away GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And im sure your just an upstanding American model citizen.your just butt hurt cause your buddy is a bully who cant back up his claims.i was attacked first.but your hive mentality dont give a damn about that. i dont know much about these forums but i know its for gamers. funny cause ive been playing games for over 32 years. you guys got something to say then say it with your skills.never claimed to be a watch expert or rich. but i doubt you guys either. let the games do the talking then.far as i can tell your a bunch of bullies.no better than the misc

im sorry.do you own this forum? do i owe you something masta? fuck off kid

Wow. You're quite a piece of work. I don't own the forum (that you know of), but common decency dictates that you begin a conversation not as a cock-gobbling faggot, but with politeness. I'm sorry your desire to suck huge dongs makes you uncomfortable and likely self-conscious, but it's okay. We accept everyone here. Even complete swollen donkey balls like you.

And I'm not an American citizen, nor is Folder my buddy. He and I have a relationship of mutual respect. We don't shit on each other. You should perhaps engage Folger in conversation. You both like to suck dicks.

• 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I haven't worn a watch since the '90s. I couldn't wear one with my job in the Army, and I can't wear one now in industry, and when I'm working around anything energized.

I was gifted a watch, but I've only worn it a couple of times and it made my wrist feel all clammy.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Legz422

Peasant
Yeah. Watches are nothing more than fashion statements in the age of everyone having a cell phone. The only exception I've seen that seemed practical since cell phones became the norm are those leightweight watches meant to be convenient for working out if you don't want to lug a phone around for that.
Also if dressed up going to an event. Watches make sense in that instance since you don't want to be pulling out a phone to check the time.

• 1Like

AKD123

Wow. You're quite a piece of work. I don't own the forum (that you know of), but common decency dictates that you begin a conversation not as a cock-gobbling faggot, but with politeness. I'm sorry your desire to suck huge dongs makes you uncomfortable and likely self-conscious, but it's okay. We accept everyone here. Even complete swollen donkey balls like you.

And I'm not an American citizen, nor is Folder my buddy. He and I have a relationship of mutual respect. We don't shit on each other. You should perhaps engage Folger in conversation. You both like to suck dicks.
i was polite and nice until i was insulted for no reason so dont go blaming me. maybe you and other members should be more welcoming and cordial if you dont want hostility.i was nice to everyone until freeburn attacked me cause he still has a bone to pick so blame him.you guys wanna fight about it put your money where your mouth is. ill beat anyone in any game

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i was polite and nice until i was insulted for no reason so dont go blaming me. maybe you and other members should be more welcoming and cordial if you dont want hostility.i was nice to everyone until freeburn attacked me cause he still has a bone to pick so blame him.you guys wanna fight about it put your money where your mouth is. ill beat anyone in any game

Reading your posts is like breathing the air in New York City. I don't even care about you a little, but damn, you're easy to get riled up.

thankyouandhaveaniceday

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I haven't worn a watch since the '90s. I couldn't wear one with my job in the Army, and I can't wear one now in industry, and when I'm working around anything energized.

I was gifted a watch, but I've only worn it a couple of times and it made my wrist feel all clammy.
A Kansas City stripper pole is now "industry"?

Lol, you're not fooling anyone here about what you do.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

3kxilo3ajuz81.gif

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

Reading your posts is like breathing the air in New York City. I don't even care about you a little, but damn, you're easy to get riled up.

thankyouandhaveaniceday
if you dont care than leave me the fuck alone. My whole family is dying and im trying to figure out how to get to a funeral tomorrow and i got dicks busting my balls about something a over a month ago. be glad your not in my presence.you wanna fight do it in a game. i dare ya

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
if you dont care than leave me the fuck alone. My whole family is dying and im trying to figure out how to get to a funeral tomorrow and i got dicks busting my balls about something a over a month ago. be glad your not in my presence.you wanna fight do it in a game. i dare ya

You've got dicks busting your balls. Thanks for being honest and coming out.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

You've got dicks busting your balls. Thanks for being honest and coming out.
real clever ya dumb ass kid.real mature.maybe when you grow up you will understand..your still too pussy to play me in a game i see. kick rocks punk.your out of your league. in the real and the virtual world.id beat the breaks off you

• 1Like