BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
WTF would i post it so it can be faked? your stupid as as hell. and you wanna ban me for your SUSPICION its a fake? your petty as hell. why dont you show your watches then? big words with no evidence of your claims
We take watch claims VERY seriously around here. If you had taken a moment to actually read the forum you’re posting on you’d have picked that up. As the resident forum Watch Expert part of my job is to spot fakes like you. I’m sorry Pal but you’re not going to be fooling anyone on here on my watch…

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why dont you show your watches then? big words with no evidence of your claims
no.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
A couple tips to make you look less like a retarded donkey:

Could of - no. Could have. Don't be so stupid.

Your/you're - learn the difference. It's not hard, it's taught in third grade. Don't be so stupid.

Finally, you really need to take this more seriously. You're not hostile enough.
I dont owe you motherfuckers shit. You want better grammer than show me you are worth my time to respond to in fashion. you dont get my respect unless you give me respect.tit for tat

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

We take watch claims VERY seriously around here. If you had taken a moment to actually read the forum you’re posting on you’d have picked that up. As the resident forum Watch Expert part of my job is to spot fakes like you. I’m sorry Pal but you’re not going to be fooling anyone on here on my watch…
ok big shot.i see you wont post your watches so im done with you.do us both a favor and leave me alone then.i guess my $10,000 sub is garbage and you got a holy grail Patek.have a nice day big man. bet you got your dick hard shitting on other peoples watches they worked hard for

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
We take watch claims VERY seriously around here. If you had taken a moment to actually read the forum you’re posting on you’d have picked that up. As the resident forum Watch Expert part of my job is to spot fakes like you. I’m sorry Pal but you’re not going to be fooling anyone on here on my

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
ok big shot.i see you wont post your watches so im done with you.do us both a favor and leave me alone then.i guess my $10,000 sub is garbage and you got a holy grail Patek.have a nice day big man. bet you got your dick hard shitting on other peoples watches they worked hard for
I literally have a Patek. Subs are beginner watches. I have one. They’re a right of passage for the watch aficionado. Not sure I’d be bragging about it. Especially if it’s a FOLEX!!!!!!

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like

AKD123

I literally have a Patek. Subs are beginner watches. I have one. They’re a right of passage for the watch aficionado. Not sure I’d be bragging about it. Especially if it’s a FOLEX!!!!!!
show it then. big man talking about his patek when he wont even show proof.why you want my numbers so bad? so you you can fake it and copy it? you seem to know alot about fakes but cant tell me about real ones

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
show it then. big man talking about his patek when he wont even show proof.why you want my numbers so bad? so you you can fake it and copy it? you seem to know alot about fakes but cant tell me about real ones
Bro it’s already posted on the forums. I’m not your fetch dog. If this is your new home maybe you should try to assimilate by go reading some threads instead of spending so much time in here faking you own a Rolex when it’s in fact a, FOLEX!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why the fuck do people care about watches so much, especially to the extent of potentially frauding about one?

You all (the ones engaging in that discussion) are like a bunch of vapid hyper consumerist women. It's not a "flex".

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

Bro it’s already posted on the forums. I’m not your fetch dog. If this is your new home maybe you should try to assimilate by go reading some threads instead of spending so much time in here faking you own a Rolex when it’s in fact a, FOLEX!!!
OH NO NO NO! HELL NO! you come in here and insult me with no evidence and then you claim its my job to prove its real? FUCK YOU DUDE! your way out of line. your an asshole and you are out of line.you want me to show my numbers but wont explain or do nothing. YOU are the fraud here.you have no patek. you have no rolex. and you have no proof my is fake. go have a big dick contest with someone else cause this conversation is done unless you wanna act like an adult. a punk kid like you doesnt have a patek unless your grandpa gave it to him. you can fool these other newbs but you cant fool me. your wrong.plain and simple

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I dont owe you motherfuckers shit. You want better grammer than show me you are worth my time to respond to in fashion. you dont get my respect unless you give me respect.tit for tat

No, you come on to a new forum and immediately start posting like rainman on crack. You haven't earned any respect because you're an autistic donkey ball. You were entertaining, but now you're just hostile and boring. You aren't a watch expert. You aren't rich. You think you're hot shit, but you're cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like