BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
It’s not a ceramic. I’m the forum’s resident Watch Expert and I can tell you, that is not a ceramic bezel Rolex. Look at that bezel diameter… IT’S PATHETIC!
your a fucking liar.expert my ass.theres no possible way you can tell if its ceramic but whatever makes you feel better you fucking fraud. your fucking WRONG

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
your a fucking liar.expert my ass.theres no possible way you can tell if its ceramic but whatever makes you feel better you fucking fraud. your fucking WRONG
I’m literally the forum Watch Expert - I don’t know what to tell you bro, I don’t make the rules. I’m telling you it’s a fake 🤷‍♂️

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CrossFire

N00b
BzSLsK7.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

I’m literally the forum Watch Expert - I don’t know what to tell you bro, I don’t make the rules. I’m telling you it’s a fake 🤷‍♂️
based on what? reddit and youtube? unless your an AD your not an expert in shit. not every sub is the same.its ceramic wether you like it or not.lol at that shitty pic and your an expert.i got the serial numbers and the card. but your an expert.why dont you go work for rolex then

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
based on what? reddit and youtube? unless your an AD your not an expert in shit. not every sub is the same.its ceramic wether you like it or not.lol at that shitty pic and your an expert.i got the serial numbers and the card. but your an expert.why dont you go work for rolex then
LOL bro I’m literally an AD AND like I said I’m the forum Watch Expert. Again like I said, I don’t make the rules 🤷‍♂️.

It’s a fake.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Molten Core Raider
I have a big ass phone in my pocket I don’t need to wear a watch faggots
I have a Polar - lol - I do like it for hiking as i can download trail maps to it and I like the fitness tracking aspect just so I know when I am being extra lazy without realizing it - but honestly since I started wearing a watch again about 8 years ago (two Fitbits, two Polars) the primary reason I wear them is that the vibration alarm on my wrist is way better than any clock or phone app

• 2Like

AKD123

A AKD123 post the serial number of your Folex.
im not posting shit. you think im stupid? tell me how you can tell its not ceramic based on a bad pic? the new bezels are shinier and more reflective than your grandpas sub.lol at you being an AD. what you got in stock? ill buy one right now if you got a Batman or a starbucks

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
im not posting shit. you think im stupid? tell me how you can tell its not ceramic based on a bad pic?
LOL so you admit it’s a FOLEX!!!! You’re lucky LLR is such a benevolent dictator. Users have been BANNED for making lesser watch claims!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Authorized Dealer.

A couple tips to make you look less like a retarded donkey:

Could of - no. Could have. Don't be so stupid.

Your/you're - learn the difference. It's not hard, it's taught in third grade. Don't be so stupid.

Finally, you really need to take this more seriously. You're not hostile enough.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

LOL so you admit it’s a FOLEX!!!! You’re lucky LLR is such a benevolent dictator. Users have been BANNED for making lesser watch claims!
WTF would i post it so it can be faked? your stupid as as hell. and you wanna ban me for your SUSPICION its a fake? your petty as hell. why dont you show your watches then? big words with no evidence of your claims

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like