BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
in the totem pole of patheticness wikipedia author/editor is worse than being a weeb

both white guy things btw

Not only was it a wikipedia editor who wrote that, but all logic dictates that it was almost certainly a miscer who did it as well. You've gotta be one serious douche canoe to be a miscer AND someone who edits wikipedia pages

My desktop computer's hard drive is starting to fail.

Can someone recommend a free online photo storage site I can transfer them to.

Imgur is not a good choice since they don't allow pron. :/

nettripper

Bronze Squire
Eh, depends on specifically what you mean by "zero tits/ass/hips". Are you including petite women in general, or just the legit twigs? Because the older I get, the more I've started appreciating petite women compared to their thicker counterparts. Why? Because while the slightly thicker chicks with huge books and asses are great from like 18 - their 20's, many of them start looking like a mess by their 30's. Lots of drooping and saggage, especially when the clothes come off. All else being equal, the petite women just tend to age more gracefully.

I’ll add to my list

- Emma Watson
- Miley Cyrus
- Kristen Stewart
- Natalie Portman

Add in Keira Knightley

IMG_2576.jpeg

It’s like going for a floating head cause they can be pretty but what sexually is making it move when they are built like they haven’t gone through puberty

IMG_2575.jpeg

Even Taylor Swift was on that train for most of her career

pWally had prime petite chicks I’m not saying they have to be tits on sticks style or busty petite style but still has something that makes biology kick in

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yall hitting Wendys up this week for the Krabby Patty?

View attachment 550578
i haven't gone to wendys since chickfila became more popular and i could go there instead, and thats not hate on wendys i have fond memories ordering from the $1 menu and sitting down w/ my wife then gf, but that was over 20years ago and their dollar menu is now a $5 menu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No I don't, but thanks for the help.
well if you want to know when your drive will probably fail download crystaldiskinfo and it'll give you an actual status rather than using SMART at cmd and just getting ok

otherwise it's 10$ / per month for most any online storage, do it soon

• 1Like

Legz422

Peasant
Hey Legz, the "like" and other reaction tabs are located just at the bottom of any given post. There is no limit or time limits to reactions you can give. That's their verision of reps and negs around here. And a lot of forums that weren't being run on software from 2002 like the misc lmao
YeahI know. I keep forgetting. I'm not used to social media where I have to thumbs up stuff.

They are already starting with the peedo talk on the main forum. That didn't take long. Notice how Insidemane was disappointed they raised it to age 16. This is exactly the type of shit I don't want to associate with.

View attachment 550563
I saw that thread earlier and thought of you guys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I’ll add to my list

- Emma Watson
- Miley Cyrus
- Kristen Stewart
- Natalie Portman

Add in Keira Knightley

View attachment 550575

It’s like going for a floating head cause they can be pretty but what sexually is making it move when they are built like they haven’t gone through puberty

View attachment 550576

Even Taylor Swift was on that train for most of her career

pWally had prime petite chicks I’m not saying they have to be tits on sticks style or busty petite style but still has something that makes biology kick in

Well that those are extreme twig bitches, the kind where their brown starfish gapes and winks at you hard at all times when clapping from the back or rerverse cowgirl. I agree that that's not hot at all. I mean more like normal weight women in the early 90's and earlier before obesity became so normalized

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well that those are extreme twig bitches, the kind where their brown starfish gapes and winks at you hard at all times when clapping from the back or rerverse cowgirl. I agree that that's not hot at all. I mean more like normal weight women in the early 90's and earlier before obesity became so normalized
i remember watching a random movie or 2 and going wow, natalie portman can actually act...

um nevermind it was
Keira Knightley

• 1Like

nettripper

Bronze Squire
Agreed and I’ll always be bias

my anger stems from why do they push my examples as this is what men want when biologically I say that a hard fuck no

Margot Robbie is hot but she be hotter with a Sydney Sweeney body

• 1Like
well if you want to know when your drive will probably fail download crystaldiskinfo and it'll give you an actual status rather than using SMART at cmd and just getting ok

otherwise it's 10$ / per month for most any online storage, do it soon
Thank you one more time. :)

My desktop is at least 10 years old and only has 160 gigs. I need something bigger and faster.

JReacher

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Is it too late to brag about my watch too? I have one watch and it's a generic $30ish one from Amazon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thank you one more time. :)

My desktop is at least 10 years old and only has 160 gigs. I need something bigger and faster.
you can literally buy anything and it'll be bigger faster.

since you sound not computer inclined, you can buy one of the cheapest ssds for 30bucks and have 4x the storage
60a44911e2ff8bbc00c6e78c9c57c526.jpg

TEAMGROUP AX2 512GB

if you do not want to open up your pc to connet it to sata, you can just get an adapter
SABRENT SATA to USB Cable - USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA I/II/III Hard Drive Adapter - External Converter for SSD/HDD Data Transfer (EC-SSHD) [/ur]
and connect it external to usb
40bucks

but youre gonna need to do something before you lose your stuff

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
So they say Mike Pence is out there campaigning with Kamala. What a complete fucking piece of shit with absolutely zero principles about him. If he didn't want to be on the Trump wagon that was one thing I guess, but to be actively camapaigning for Kamala at her rallies and shit? Treachorous RINO piece of shit.

• 1Like