BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
if your so scared play me in a game then

I can see it now:

You vs Furry Furry , in Everquest. Free to Play. 1 month to level & gear up. Both of you start the same class, any race goes. Then the two of you fight to the death, EQ Best of the Best style.

Or...

You vs Furry, in EVE Online. Disco Death Battle, T1 Frigate style. Any race frigate, T1 modules only, any type of ammo/lenses/etc that you want.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I can see it now:

You vs Furry Furry , in Everquest. Free to Play. 1 month to level & gear up. Both of you start the same class, any race goes. Then the two of you fight to the death, EQ Best of the Best style.

Or...

You vs Furry, in EVE Online. Disco Death Battle, T1 Frigate style. Any race frigate, T1 modules only, any type of ammo/lenses/etc that you want.
Bro why do you want me to club baby seals.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
How about we make a deal: I'll respect your fetishes if you respect mine
I’m just imagining how a pvp fight va him would even go. I’d be like some ghost he couldn’t find in first person view no matter how hard he held down the arrow key to turn.

• 1Worf

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Hell, we could turn it into a raffle. Start a thread and let people sign up if they're willing to fight him.

That's like literally telling him that he gets to fight any rando if their # gets pulled out of a hat

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Hell, we could turn it into a raffle. Start a thread and let people sign up if they're willing to fight him.

That's like literally telling him that he gets to fight any rando if their # gets pulled out of a hat
Chris plays mmos with a controller, so he might be able to take down some picks.

• 1Cringe

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
there needs to be a 'DO NOT WANT' reaction on this forum
I have it under good authority that management is very interested in receiving as many reaction requests as possible. Please submit this and more ideas in the reaction thread.