BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

you can literally buy anything and it'll be bigger faster.

since you sound not computer inclined, you can buy one of the cheapest ssds for 30bucks and have 4x the storage

TEAMGROUP AX2 512GB

if you do not want to open up your pc to connet it to sata, you can just get an adapter
SABRENT SATA to USB Cable - USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA I/II/III Hard Drive Adapter - External Converter for SSD/HDD Data Transfer (EC-SSHD) [/ur]
and connect it external to usb
40bucks
but youre gonna need to do something before you lose your stuff
You're correct, I'm not computer literate. I'm more of a outdoors/car guy.

I have a Amazon account and a $175 gift card that I picked up God knows where.

I'll order the parts tonight and they should be here by monday.

If you don't here from me after monday it means I've fried my computer.

Currently posting from my laptop.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're correct, I'm not computer literate. I'm more of a outdoors/car guy.

I have a Amazon account and a $175 gift card that I picked up God knows where.

I'll order the parts tonight and they should be here by monday.

If you don't here from me after monday it means I've fried my computer.

Currently posting from my laptop.
oh wait, your "computer" is just your laptop? oh yea then yea, that is the cheapest, easiest way to backup

EireGunner

N00b
i dont lie to kick it. my dad and uncle have even better stories.my uncle won first place in battle of the bands in chicago.played with buddy guy.even played with Korn in peoria IL before they hit it big. he could of been the drummer for korn but he got in a moto wreck a few weeks after. ill have to ask him how all that went down but im nothing compared to my dad and uncle. my dad was a huge pot dealer so that had some perks. my dad even sold weed to survivor. the band thar did Rocky's Eye of the Tiger? they are from Chicago. they saw my dad and randomly asked if he had weed..probably before i was born but its true. we are Chitown boys. no brag. just fact.ill get the pic of my grandpa recieving his emmy later if i feel like it. again not lieing or bragging. but dont downplay my achievements just cause some lazy bums are fucking worthless
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
oh wait, your "computer" is just your laptop? oh yea then yea, that is the cheapest, easiest way to backup
No I have a desktop at home. I'm currently posting from my laptop in the Ladies Room at Chuck E Cheese.
I think the problem started when my C drive was nearly 100% full. I had no idea I had accumulated thousands of photos. I started deleting hundreds of photos but I'm only up to the C's.

I did a disk clean up and freed up 2 gigs and I'm still having trouble.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

EireGunner

N00b
Thank you one more time. :)

My desktop is at least 10 years old and only has 160 gigs. I need something bigger and faster.
IF you wanna invest in something, I bought an imac in 2012 and just this year the harddrive shit itself. Plenty of storage and extremely reliable. Not sure about gaming if you are into that though. I don't play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user