BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I had posted about this show on the misc - it just finished the first season this week. Really good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
every week they make a topic about foh, it's the only thread topic that gets max views (besides the degen stuff)
19296ea0c528bd410767cbf029e336ab.png

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why are you guys holding out?
Because of shit like this:
every week they make a topic about foh, it's the only thread topic that gets max views (besides the degen stuff)
19296ea0c528bd410767cbf029e336ab.png
Imagine being on a forum of grown men who like to watch other grown men get oiled up and dance around in a thong while trying to create drama like a woman. This place might be full of gaming nerds but there is a distinct lack of faggots. I like that.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being on a forum of grown men who like to watch other grown men get oiled up and dance around in a thong while trying to create drama like a woman. This place might be full of gaming nerds but there is a distinct lack of faggots. I like that.
But everyone here is a faggot?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
It's not "holding out". I simply do not post regularly on forums with that type of content and posters.

It's absolutely bizarre that this is seen as some sort of transgression thus illustrating a case in point.
probably thinks this is the only thread here too

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because of shit like this:

The person who started that thread, Derplington, is a literal faggot. He used to make "Rate this HBB" threads and it would be a bunch of fags.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Derplington was a total fag bro. He posted in R/P all the time, I'm surprised you don't recognize the name. He's a filthy lib. He's the one that made a million Bill Maher threads.
yeah no clue - I probably just glossed over his posts if he was a phaggot

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users