BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Coal Man

N00b
I dunno why people find it so hard to stick around here, im not the biggest fan of the megathreads but they arent awful.

My thing with this site is it's a big established one that clearly has a good team supporting it for years. From what I've seen the mods/admin seem to be professional.

The new misc is just some new site quickly patched together by a random gay Indian miscer who I don't know. I ran thru a few threads and admin/mods are already discussing with regular members details about new registers and accounts that have the same ip addresses etc.

I'm good here for now and I'll keep an eye on how the other place (d)evolves.

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
this thread could use some more HTC bitches and worldstar vids btw
IMG_1271.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
I dunno why people find it so hard to stick around here, im not the biggest fan of the megathreads but they arent awful.
The megathreads put me off a bit at first, but primarily because it's a "new thing" I'm not familiar with. So I'm open minded to adapting - things can often end up being better if you give them a chance.

I still overall believe misc had far too many random threads on the same topic (poorly moderated, no merging), and FoH can tend to overfit sometimes on megathreads, but it's not unreasonable. One example was creating the Elbo Room cam thread, and some grumpy old gamer came in to complain it wasn't in video megathread, but they didn't consider the context. And it wasn't like Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule just shut it down anyway.

My sense is it's more like: hey, before creating a new thread try to familiarize yourself with the forum and what already exists to see if it better fits there. SEARCH function would help a lot with this for newer users btw but it's broken.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
My sense is it's more like: hey, before creating a new thread try to familiarize yourself with the forum and what already exists to see if it better fits there. SEARCH function would help a lot with this for newer users btw but it's broken.
What’s wrong with the search function?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aldi might be hands down the worst grocery store shits nasty af there it’s on the same level as save alot

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Knight of the Realm
I’m about to neg my brother in RL for recommended that place smh I ain’t work so hard to have to shop with the lowest of lowest of society and buy low tier groceries

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Aldi might be hands down the worst grocery store shits nasty af there it’s on the same level as save alot
Aldi is weird. Total shit in a lot of ways, but they do have a few rare things that are good. I like going for European groceries now and then and it’s the only store I’ve been to near me that carries an olive oil grown in Texas. I don’t buy crap from California if I can avoid it.

98% of their stuff is trash tier for sure.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users