BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Aldi might be hands down the worst grocery store shits nasty af there it’s on the same level as save alot

The ranking should be:

Tops > Aldi > Wegmans

holding-in-laughter-colin-jost.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Freeburn

Silver Squire
I don't have publix where I live but when I visit my mom in Tampa I almost always stop at the publix 5 minutes from her condo and get a sandwich. The publix subs are legit af

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
I don't have publix where I live but when I visit my mom in Tampa I almost always stop at the publix 5 minutes from her condo and get a sandwich. The publix subs are legit af
ur mom lives in Tampa? You mean LIVED. Everyone in Tampa is daed brah. Let go. Publix is for survivors.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The new misc is just some new site quickly patched together by a random gay Indian miscer who I don't know.
that place ain't right

our nsfw section as degens that go for
6200ffbb7afc4828ed0ef0276dd26e9f.png

while that place
120d6a052487fe2e68e8c6c786d78f87.png

it's a pajeet honeypot and everyone is too dumb to understand

• 6Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
thank you for the reminder, I told myself I would donate if I enjoyed being here and intended to stay
I gave gold status and I've been borderline being banned for being a scofflaw for years now.

Hate the player, pay for the fuckin Game.

Love you Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule .

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was actually planning a trip with an old friend and his son to show them around Tampa. We were planning to come the same day the hurricane hit. Now I have to wait for them to fuckin rebuild.

I'm feeling lucky though, lived in tampa for almost 20 years and every hurricane either missed us entirely or was no big deal. Worst I ever experienced was a day and a half without power. Then right after I leave bang. Get fucked nerds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was actually planning a trip with an old friend and his son to show them around Tampa. We were planning to come the same day the hurricane hit. Now I have to wait for them to fuckin rebuild.

I'm feeling lucky though, lived in tampa for almost 20 years and every hurricane either missed us entirely or was no big deal. Worst I ever experienced was a day and a half without power. Then right after I leave bang. Get fucked nerds.
As long as you aren’t on the beach you are usually good that is if a tornado doesn’t come down

new builds down there are insane

• 3Like

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
As long as you aren’t on the beach you are usually good that is if a tornado doesn’t come down

new builds down there are insane
Yeah I lived a little south of Tampa and I was only maybe a mile from the water. We had a cat 2 go right over us in like 2018 I think and I literally just slept through it. That's when the power was knocked out for a while and that really sucked but overall it was meh.

You kinda get over it after a while. They always act like it's the end of the world and you should evacuate but then you're like fuck I hauled my family and our pets across state, a huge pain in the ass for nothing. Either it wasn't as strong as they said it would be or it changed course and hit Texas instead which is fine because steers n queers amirite

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
what about this bb competitor

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 12