BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Legz422

Peasant
I mentioned on the old Misc that we were going to be doing a master shower remodel. It is almost done, here is where it's currently at and where we started.

Glass will sit on the pony walls and run to the ceiling.

View attachment 552025

View attachment 552026

View attachment 552027

View attachment 552028

View attachment 552029

View attachment 552030
That looks really nice but aren't you worried about water splashing everywhere?

And I don't remember if i alreeady asked but how was Alaskan cruise?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't even log into Newmisc for some odd reason despite Lockdev being kind enough to register me, and that's on top of being busy as hell.

And miscord is discord, which as a general medium plain sucks as a forum replacement.

Oh yeah, the assclown libshit who contributed to the ongoing TDS bombardment of the misc politics section.

Talk about the dead misc not sending their best to any new site, see below.

Therein lies one of the key problems, life gives you lemons with the bb.com forums shutting down, but why try to make the exact same shitty lemonade as them with the bad seeds and all? By all means, create a successor, but tell the unhinged retards to fuck off to reddit where they should have fucked off to ages ago when it was already blindingly obvious most people were past being done with tolerating their dumbshittery.

Also, those who know will know:

Roblox: Inflated Key Metrics For Wall Street And A Pedophile Hellscape For Kids

I can't believe you still can't get logged in.

Yeah Derplington is a total fag.

Lmao, I saw that Hindenburgh Research report the other day and thought of MOL, too.

It's for the dog. We give the dog a bath in the shower, since there is no door to this shower we needed something to tie the dog to so she doesn't run out.

Bathroom remodel looks great bro!

Legz422 Legz422 are you in contact with Kimm? tell her we say hi as well

^^Yes, please tell Kimm we say hi! Thx.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
What is your guy's ratio of normal thoughts to intrusive thoughts?

Most days for me it is like 3:1 normal to intrusive but other days it really feels like it's 1:1 and I begin to question just who I really am.

Thoughts?

Pondering George Costanza GIF by hero0fwar

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm

Most days for me it is like 3:1 normal to intrusive but other days it really feels like it's 1:1 and I begin to question just who I really am.

Thoughts?

What do you mean by "intrusive"? Should I have gotten chicken instead of beef? Should I slash the tires on this random car? Should I drive my car into oncoming traffic?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>

Thoughts?

But I don’t have thoughts like this.

• 2Like
  • 1OK, Sure

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider

Thoughts?

Depends how much I read the news. Could be 2:1 on those days.

Only problem is I read the news every day.

• 3Like

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shitballs, someone resurrected bb.com misc with history. He archived the old database somehow. Right now he has a few years worth of history up, and said he is in process of restoring the rest of the history. See this thread:

This is the link to bb.com misc with partial history so far:

This thread explains what he is doing:

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Mulloway

Silver Knight of the Realm
Holy shitballs, someone resurrected bb.com misc with history. He archived the old database somehow. Right now he has a few years worth of history up, and said he is in process of restoring the rest of the history. See this thread:

This is the link to bb.com misc with partial history so far:

This thread explains what he is doing:

Haha I literally read through 3 pages to catch up and was planning on posting this, I get to the last post and this is it.

Wondering how he did it srs, will go back and read through that thread now to see if he explains it. Only clicked on the link once someone else said they clicked it and it's legit.

First thread I checked out was this:

Huehuehue

• 2Like
  • 1Worf