• IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do any of you ever wonder how morning radio shows survive? Or any radio shows not based on a very specific topic. Like, I listen to a home improvement show some weekends, sometimes some political talk shows. But for the life of me, I'll never figure out how those "morning zoo" types have jobs aside from dj's putting music on. All they ever do is drone on about random useless bullshit they come up with or see in tabloids, maybe occasionally bemoaning a national news current event nobody likes like hurricanes. Blows my mind that there still exist enough people who tune in to keep that shit around to the extent that it still is.
It's a coping mechanism for not having friends.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Some reactions cost heaven points, which you can buy for money or get with donations. The ones that cost heaven points generally lower reaction score, sometimes a lot. You’ll get a notification when you use one. If you think this reaction doesn’t justify the cost, just unreact it.
does the erection reaction lower reaction scores. I need to know this

• 3Like

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nah. Honestly, most of the best miscers never even made an appearance here, or at least not one that I saw. I'd have to assume that they realized they were never going to get their proper miscer fixes based off of the crew that ended up dominating all the discussion here when they saw very few people were coming at all. Yes the formatting had something to do with it as well, but there's a reason a lot of the miscers tried those other forums - because they actually had some semblance of a chance at continuing their miscing ways there, whereas they clearly won't get that here. So they tried elsewhere or moved on altogether instead.

Bear in mind, what I'm saying here isn't to crap on FoH. I obviously like it here in the other sections enough. All I'm doing is explaining to the select miscers who are here is that their behavior definitely has a lot to do with why the vast bulk of former miscers haven't bothered to try it here, or gave up right away.
One of the "best miscers" ever checking in.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Legz422

Peasant
Legz422 Legz422 are you in contact with Kimm? tell her we say hi as well

I can't believe you still can't get logged in.

Yeah Derplington is a total fag.

Lmao, I saw that Hindenburgh Research report the other day and thought of MOL, too.

Bathroom remodel looks great bro!

^^Yes, please tell Kimm we say hi! Thx.

Yep, in a discord server wtih Kimm. Will tell her you guys said hi!
Depends how much I read the news. Could be 2:1 on those days.

Only problem is I read the news every day.
This is why I dont watch the news or read much about it.
Would be cool if he can get all of the other meaningful forum data as well. So much workout/nutrition info lost, let alone people's journals.

All the legit health and fitness stuff is probably way more important than the shitposting we did on misc. It would be worthwhile as an archive especially without all the legit spam or the 100s of threads started asking questions that no one ever responded to.
That would be great if he could get peoples years long workout logs and stuff like that. Really sucks bb.com just deleted it all with no notice so people could save their stuff.
Just remembered there was a person who posted about somebody named Katy all the time lol just had to do a reminder
That is Brooks

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Not OCD, or not much.

Very conscientious, though.
Your brain can think of any litany of random thoughts, and sometimes at the worst times, you will subconsciously attempt to sabotage yourself.

If you give yourself a moment to rationalize on the thought, and remember that its just a random thought in your head, you can negate the thought with your rational mind, and recenter yourself—remember your brain is your ally, its not meant to work against you, it doesn’t want to. Make sure your diet and hormones are right

• 3Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Your brain can think of any litany of random thoughts, and sometimes at the worst times, you will subconsciously attempt to sabotage yourself.

If you give yourself a moment to rationalize on the thought, and remember that its just a random thought in your head, you can negate the thought with your rational mind, and recenter yourself—remember your brain is your ally, its not meant to work against you, it doesn’t want to. Make sure your diet and hormones are right
Thank you for this reply.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users