BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Plans for tonight? Gonna drink and watch the flyers game anyone doing anything more interesting?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha I literally read through 3 pages to catch up and was planning on posting this, I get to the last post and this is it.

Wondering how he did it srs, will go back and read through that thread now to see if he explains it. Only clicked on the link once someone else said they clicked it and it's legit.

First thread I checked out was this:

Huehuehue

Das it mane! He said he legally hacked the system or something and scraped all the data. It's in one of those links I posted.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got some bad news for you.

You're exceptional.

3:1 intrusive to normal?

Damn. Any plans on getting out or it is just an overwhelming feeling?
Might actually need to move to Vegas for work. What's funny is it is just little shit, people driving through the parking spaces instead of going to the end. Now I have to be looking every way for dipshits. It's tiring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

nettripper

Silver Squire
IMG_2994.jpeg

• 4Like

Mulloway

Das it mane! He said he legally hacked the system or something and scraped all the data. It's in one of those links I posted.
Would be cool if he can get all of the other meaningful forum data as well. So much workout/nutrition info lost, let alone people's journals.

All the legit health and fitness stuff is probably way more important than the shitposting we did on misc. It would be worthwhile as an archive especially without all the legit spam or the 100s of threads started asking questions that no one ever responded to.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be cool if he can get all of the other meaningful forum data as well. So much workout/nutrition info lost, let alone people's journals.

All the legit health and fitness stuff is probably way more important than the shitposting we did on misc. It would be worthwhile as an archive especially without all the legit spam or the 100s of threads started asking questions that no one ever responded to.

Yeah that would be awesome if he has the rest archived. He says he has most of it, just missing a lil bit -- but I'm not sure if he is talking about just the misc or the entire forum. I saw he only had 2 pages of R/P loaded up so far.

I wonder if that dude AllFather who scraped the data is Bizee, the guy who did the leaderboards every month. Because Bizee was a data scraper too.

• 4Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Might actually need to move to Vegas for work. What's funny is it is just little shit, people driving through the parking spaces instead of going to the end. Now I have to be looking every way for dipshits. It's tiring.
It's definitely the little things.

I live on a the main thoroughfare that takes you from one side of my sub to the other. Every day when school lets out I get people clogging up the street and refusing to let me out of my driveway.

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

What are your thoughts on Vegas? I was there last weekend. Stayed at that new place Fountainbleau.

I think once in life is enough for me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider

I re-read what he said, It doesn't look like he picked up other sections outside misc:

Not everything was archived, but a significant portion is preserved (the exact depth of the archive is still unknown, even to me). What you see now is less than 10% of the full archive. Unfortunately, partly due to technical limitations, no precautions were taken for other sections of the bodybuilding.com forums. If you have any data, in any form, from the old forums (including Misc.), please let me know.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>

I live on a the main thoroughfare that takes you from one side of my sub to the other. Every day when school lets out I get people clogging up the street and refusing to let me out of my driveway.

What are your thoughts on Vegas? I was there last weekend. Stayed at that new place Fountainbleau.

we were supposed to move to Vegas in like six years - wife had written herself a new dream position out of their Vegas office. she actually put that on hold when she met me cause of the kid. But the CEO died and they restructured the executives and she is now a C level. we haven't talked about Vegas in awhile so not sure if it is still the thing.

• 3Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
By C-leve
we were supposed to move to Vegas in like six years - wife had written herself a new dream position out of their Vegas office. she actually put that on hold when she met me cause of the kid. But the CEO died and they restructured the executives and she is now a C level. we haven't talked about Vegas in awhile so not sure if it is still the thing.

I assume the C in C level stands for Chad?

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf

yabbayabba

The office is in Henderson so it's already away from the retards. If I do need to move I think it will end up being a hybrid role (currently fully remote) so I might find a place in the desert and start becoming a prepper.

• 3Like