BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Cleveland Cleveland I'm gonna need you to round on the Philly voting centers. Need some trustworthy eyes on the counting process.

The future of our country my very well rest in your hands.

Count On You Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
Our Ol' boy Sillie

lmfaoooooo

dude you know that guy is beta as fuk, not only because of the shirt, but look at the photo in the background

feminine body language in that photo, she's not even looking at the guy and he's putting his head on her instead of the other way around

B R O O T A L

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
i said that a few posts up.the guy is a weirdo and should have no authority on whats good or bad food.i dont wanna hurt the kid but id love to teach him a verbal lesson.you know damn well hes never had a gf or been laid. he needs to stop wearing those fucking dracula suits too.fucker just pisses me off. and he was a miscer too. big surprise there. not. oy yeah.forgot about this too.this is funny as fuck

lmfao srs

lol'd at dracula suits

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lmfaoooooo

dude you know that guy is beta as fuk, not only because of the shirt, but look at the photo in the background

feminine body language in that photo, she's not even looking at the guy and he's putting his head on her instead of the other way around

B R O O T A L
how come no one has said i wish it was him instead of corey comperatore?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
probably because this guy wasn't in attendance, I think his wife was milking his tits for soymilk when it all went down

brootal
i think most of us have tried getting estrogen and microplastics out of us to prevent moobs from forming

1. get rid of teflon, learn to cook on stainless/cast iron
2. stop microwaving plastic containers, put food in glass or ceramic then nuke

you young kids should think about this also

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
i think most of us have tried getting estrogen and microplastics out of us to prevent moobs from forming

1. get rid of teflon, learn to cook on stainless/cast iron
2. stop microwaving plastic containers, put food in glass or ceramic then nuke

you young kids should think about this also
already got rid of my polyester blankets srs

replaced with all cotton

pretty sure my balls weigh about 10 pounds each now, also my wang got way bigger, up to 12 inches now srs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
already got rid of my polyester blankets srs

replaced with all cotton

pretty sure my balls weigh about 10 pounds each now, also my wang got way bigger, up to 12 inches now srs
oh so what youre saying is that the blacks should be thanking those plantation owners

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Music Video 80S GIF

That's a fact, Jack!

Whenever I go to Bel Air I get like 5 tubs of watermelon.

I know someone is thinking "this nikka.."

Letxs pray for your mum, bro. Srs.
thanks bro.shes on dialysis like kormo but that fat fucking POS acted like it was a joke.id steal his kidney and give it to my mom like in the movie john q. dead serious i would. fuck that nasty kormo ass

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user