BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
u remember that dude on youtube who would go down to Kensington pa and pick up 20 dollar hookers and try to jew and barter them down to like 10 bucks?

I mean...you never take the first offer right?

remember when Adlerian admitted that his ex was a junkie on Kensington and that there were vids of her blowing guys on PH (and she would send them to Adlerian to upset him) and she got him in trouble at work and he basically had to leave town over her and yet he still wanted to get her a birthday present one year?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean...you never take the first offer right?

remember when Adlerian admitted that his ex was a junkie on Kensington and that there were vids of her blowing guys on PH (and she would send them to Adlerian to upset him) and she got him in trouble at work and he basically had to leave town over her and yet he still wanted to get her a birthday present one year?
blader165.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
last place i went to in philly was the voltage lounge to see a show, i think i saw the dwarves at the kung fu necktie in like 2018?
I used to see a band there called GASH - they were a BDSM themed punk band - they had a "member" dominatrix that used to walk around the crowd and pick on dudes. Good times

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to see a band there called GASH - they were a BDSM themed punk band - they had a "member" dominatrix that used to walk around the crowd and pick on dudes. Good times
based sounds like prime Mentors like atmosphere, I wish i could have seen GG too but i was wayyyy young when he died

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
u remember that dude on youtube who would go down to Kensington pa and pick up 20 dollar hookers and try to jew and barter them down to like 10 bucks?

We had a guy here who used to post pics of the hookers he picked up. @J49 Maybe? Or @Johnny49? I even think he's since changed his username here.

He used to basically use a few threads as his Livejournal. I also think his wife found out about it?

Adebisi Adebisi might be willing to give a TL;DR because I'm not even sure if all of the threads made it over from our last forum iteration.

This is one thread but y'all probably won't find it interesting because all of the old attachments/pics are probably all expired, and this isn't the original thread so you miss context

EDIT

Proven infidelity with heroin addicted hookers, a couple of kids, and an online whore log.

We gonna get subpoenad
HOLY SHIT THIS IS EPIC

My FAVORITE PART is that Johnnys life has been completely destroyed and HES MORE WORRIED THAT THE WHORE IS OK!

That is the truest love I have ever seen.

Johnny53 Johnny53 come back to us! LOL

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users