BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
trying to figure out her age.id say she a few years older than me but those look like dentures.good sign of drug use. so yeah id party with her and fuck and do drugs.she might be fun for that.i cant fucking tell.how you find these woman bro?
years of hanging around trashy people lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
years of hanging around trashy people lol
dude, at least half the people i know are trashy.i know hundreds of people though. comes with the job. at least im not a hard drug dealer. i couldnt handle that shit. weed is enough

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
We have 3 weeks until the party gets started.
Music Video Dance GIF by Apple Music

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

We have 3 weeks until the party gets started.
im fucking sick of it.i want it to end.my mom even threatened to kick me out if i voted Trump.i pay rent so good fucking luck. these people are nuts. speaking of nuts has anyone seen kormos worthless POS ass? id like to fuck with him

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
im fucking sick of it.i want it to end.my mom even threatened to kick me out if i voted Trump.i pay rent so good fucking luck. these people are nuts. speaking of nuts has anyone seen kormos worthless POS ass? id like to fuck with him
my mom said any white dude who votes for Kamala is a faggot srs

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

my mom said any white dude who votes for Kamala is a faggot srs
id say the same thing too. my mom is brainwashed and shes literally dieing so i dont argue with her.your mom is based as fuck.id like to punch kamala right in the back of the head. biggest question is though wood you?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
id say the same thing too. my mom is brainwashed and shes literally dieing so i dont argue with her.your mom is based as fuck.id like to punch kamala right in the back of the head. biggest question is though wood you?
Id let Kamala blow me srs

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 4Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Music Video 80S GIF

U gonna miss the BIG GUY

That's a fact, Jack!

Whenever I go to Bel Air I get like 5 tubs of watermelon.

I know someone is thinking "this nikka.."
Letxs pray for your mum, bro. Srs.

• 4Like