BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to see everyone here too. From what I’ve found on Google, it appears this place has some kind of fued going with the new misc forum?

Like yabbayabba said, only Taskmob was trying to create drama between the 2 forums. He was being a real unhinged fag about the whole thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
Like yabbayabba said, only Taskmob was trying to create drama between the 2 forums. He was being a real unhinged fag about the whole thing.
phone room GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am glad he is getting support but honestly is it going to come down to anything other than how much Dems can cheat?

unless their turnout is historically low

Yeah, he has a ton of momentum right now and things seem to be going his way, but I'm not holding my breath. Will be pleasantly surprised if he can pull it off against the cheat.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, he has a ton of momentum right now and things seem to be going his way, but I'm not holding my breath. Will be pleasantly surprised if he can pull it off against the cheat.
I feel - and it might be the changes I made to social media - but 2016 the election was the main talk every day leading up to the election. 2020 a little less so. I feel like this election is the furthest thing from people's minds right now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
play wordle already!
I'll give it a try meng you we're right about the Chobani afterall.
yea my kroger ran all out, they only have sugar free and cinnamon, so i got 5 cinnamon (i got 5 cuz thats how many you have to get to get the saver discount)
The cinnamon coffee cake is good. The Chobani creamer doesn't have that sickly sweet taste some of the others have.

• 2Like

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel - and it might be the changes I made to social media - but 2016 the election was the main talk every day leading up to the election. 2020 a little less so. I feel like this election is the furthest thing from people's minds right now

Yeah, barely any talk about it on facebook anymore. But, I go to twitter for news now, and that's all they talk about. But they are all politics accounts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

The cinnamon coffee cake is good. The Chobani creamer doesn't have that sickly sweet taste some of the others have.
never get the sugar free, thats when they start adding in the chemicals like sucralose and shit, i said the 2nd best is like starbucks, but when they have like sugar free, zero carb creamer thats when they add sucarlose and non fat milk, then they have to add gum to make up for the non fat texture then they add veggie oil too and shit.
hmm lemme find a label
ah here.
6dcf9f6892fcd004621b0cde40e0866e.png

• 2Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>

what did I say about Chobani? I prefer to use heavy cream in my coffee - but it is a lot of fat so I had to move to half and half but sometimes I treat myself

• 2Like

Sinistkir13

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the mods of that forum are great. I think lockdev is a good dude.

NO WAY I'm dealing with the faggotry those leftist extremist posters bring.
From what I've seen already, he did a fantastic job with it as a misc replacement.

As for the trogressives, I'm honest to god shocked that the misc shutting down wasn't the habit-breaker for them to just piss off to reddit already.

It would have been funny as hell to just shadow ban them so they were invisible to everyone but themselves.
I'd have to go look at what I bought but off the top of my head I know I got
Ocarina of Time - I really want to go back to this I started when I got it but I definitely need a guide to follow, it's just too complex
Smash Bros
Mario Kart
I had have gotten the Super Mario game that came out on the N64
Kirby for the kid
Tetris
Goldeneye
And I got the Army Men game - might have gotten the sequel too, I remember really liking it in college
Oh and Gauntlet! That was a must on the N64
For Ocarina of Time, this was the coolest guide as a kid for the art and hi resolution renders alone:
s-l400.jpg

I wish Nintendo would have cut the shit and stuck to that classic N64 art style established with OoT and then continued with Majora's Mask (and Twilight Princess I'd argue).

Another game I'd recommend if you can get your hands on is Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon:
MysticalNinjaStarringGoemon.jpg

It reminded me of a combination of Mario 64 with some light platforming and the general scale of things but with some Ocarina of Time sprinkled in for the world, but all set in Japan with the the most absurdist and over the top Japanese theme.

Bomberman 64 was also an awesome game that I'd highly recommend giving a go.
I am glad he is getting support but honestly is it going to come down to anything other than how much Dems can cheat?

unless their turnout is historically low
I have no fucking clue how anyone can genuinely support Kummula after the last almost four years, and even more with the left harping on about "threats to democracy" as the DNC proceeded to deprive their own supposed constituents of actual democracy to pick someone who isn't functionally retarded. She doesn't even have the excuse that she's old as shit with dementia like Corn Pop McIceCreamCone.

• 2Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
From what I've seen already, he did a fantastic job with it as a misc replacement.

As for the trogressives, I'm honest to god shocked that the misc shutting down wasn't the habit-breaker for them to just piss off to reddit already.

It would have been funny as hell to just shadow ban them so they were invisible to everyone but themselves.

For Ocarina of Time, this was the coolest guide as a kid for the art and hi resolution renders alone:
s-l400.jpg

I wish Nintendo would have cut the shit and stuck to that classic N64 art style established with OoT and then continued with Majora's Mask (and Twilight Princess I'd argue).

Another game I'd recommend if you can get your hands on is Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon:
MysticalNinjaStarringGoemon.jpg

It reminded me of a combination of Mario 64 with some light platforming and the general scale of things but with some Ocarina of Time sprinkled in for the world, but all set in Japan with the the most absurdist and over the top Japanese theme.

Bomberman 64 was also an awesome game that I'd highly recommend giving a go.

I have no fucking clue how anyone can genuinely support Kummula after the last almost four years, and even more with the left harping on about "threats to democracy" as the DNC proceeded to deprive their own supposed constituents of actual democracy to pick someone who isn't functionally retarded. She doesn't even have the excuse that she's old as shit with dementia like Corn Pop McIceCreamCone.
I am sure I can find it - the place down the street from my office that does the refurbs seems to have everything

• 2Like