BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy shit this is gonna be awesome - will be pre-ordering
A new third party N64 that works with HD tvs. A few years ago I bought a refurbed N64 with a bunch of games to play with my kid - mostly smash bros and mario kart - plus some games for myself like Ocarina of Time - not realizing how shitty the upscalers are (or at least the cheap ones that I tried) was actually thinking about ordering a $150 upscaler recently and then saw the news about this which will only be $100 more and looks to be a much better solution. I never bothered with N64 emulators due to the controllers but apparently there are issues with sotftware too that this thing apparently solves so this is exciting. Plus I can get rid of the 36" CRT in the basement

BRO im not huge on N64 but that is awesome! IM a huge gamer so this is cool. wanna buy a dreamcast? lol just kidding. im not selling that. my OG library is impressive.you name it i got it. right on bro

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Ocarina of time
Goldeneye 007
SmB3
Punch out
Resident evil 4
God of war 1-3
Halo 2
Smash bros
Splatoon 2-3
Metal gear solid 3

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ocarina of time
Goldeneye 007
SmB3
Punch out
Resident evil 4
God of war 1-3
Halo 2
Smash bros
Splatoon 2-3
Metal gear solid 3
got all them.beat all them.im about to beat RE3 remake.its actually pretty good. fuck the haters.i beat the og 20 years ago.ded srs