BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Von Clippowicz
Apparently some black dude copied Repweek reviewbrah. All the black people I work with were talking him reviewing some local place and I was just like "who"?
does the black dude copycat cut his nails? i'd actually watch his videos instead then srs

once you see you can't unsee, probably an entire ecosystem living under each finger nail

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need to find this bros

7uuu.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
waas that just a bag of flour?
our chemistry book in high school had a picture of a flour silo burning and it was a big thing about how flour burns but only under the right circumstances, basically it has be separated - like if you throw a match in a pile of flour it won't burn,

but...if you take an old Christmas popcorn tin, cut a hole in the side that on the outside is connected to a 4" hose that goes to a leaf blower and the inside is lined with mesh to pack the flour on, then place a bunsen burner in the tin and turn the leaf blower on - well you get a fireball the size of the popcorn tin that hits the ceiling and disperses across it leaving scorch marks

My chem teacher was crazy - he also built a crossbow out of an old boat trailer and a truck leaf spring. He took it to the junkyard and could shoot rebar through a truck engine.

He also told us that his best friend had been committed to the insane asylum by his wife. So best friend's brother and chem teacher devised a plan and broke him out of the asylum. They were about 90 minutes into the drive back when they started to realize that maybe he really did belong in the asylum and another hour or so later they turned around and took him back. I think they just dropped him off near the gate and bailed

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
our chemistry book in high school had a picture of a flour silo burning and it was a big thing about how flour burns but only under the right circumstances, basically it has be separated - like if you throw a match in a pile of flour it won't burn,

but...if you take an old Christmas popcorn tin, cut a hole in the side that on the outside is connected to a 4" hose that goes to a leaf blower and the inside is lined with mesh to pack the flour on, then place a bunsen burner in the tin and turn the leaf blower on - well you get a fireball the size of the popcorn tin that hits the ceiling and disperses across it leaving scorch marks

My chem teacher was crazy - he also built a crossbow out of an old boat trailer and a truck leaf spring. He took it to the junkyard and could shoot rebar through a truck engine.

He also told us that his best friend had been committed to the insane asylum by his wife. So best friend's brother and chem teacher devised a plan and broke him out of the asylum. They were about 90 minutes into the drive back when they started to realize that maybe he really did belong in the asylum and another hour or so later they turned around and took him back. I think they just dropped him off near the gate and bailed
Sounds like he was the one in the insane asylum.

Too bad PowerSlap is so early, does Rumble let you replay live events after the fact?

• 3Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
waas that just a bag of flour?
Flour isn’t just flammable, it’s explosive in the right conditions. It’s something that’s been known for thousands of years.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Legz422

Peasant
I'm a huge Disturbed fan but won't do the festivals, so this it will be nice to see them solo-ish

Daughtry, which sucks, I'd much rather see 3DG.
I snagged tix. Daughtry here too. They had a show with 3DG about 2 hours away but it's a work day so I'll just go to one with Daughtry. Got the tix for my son for Christmas present.

We are soooo excited Adam Gontier is back with 3DG. Can't wait til they come here. Only time my son saw them with Adam was when he was 10 and he doesn't remember so he's super happy about the reunion.

• 3Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Been down with tna sickness since the debut album. I embraced the whole nu metal genre that year!
That Israeli is just a killer metal vocalist

working out to no more, dropping plates, glass shatters, prayer

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
HOLY FUCK

You guys remember Kelly Kelly from WWE? The fucking smokeshow

1729286104372.png

she likes this pose, I like that she likes it
1729286225351.png

anyway she popped in my head randomly so I thought I'd go see how she looks these days on her IG so she's still a smokeshow, but got hitched and popped out twins last year. So I was like who locked that down - and dude looks jacked
this is AFTER the kids by the way

Makes sense - athlete or maybe another ex wrestler - look him up. He's literally a nobody. He's a construction engineer.
So I had to find out how this guy broke into her circle to get with her.

THE MET AT THE FUCKING DOG PARK ALL THOSE FUCKING THREADS ON THE MISC ABOUT "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO MEET YOUR GF AT [INSERT PUBLIC PLACE] AND THIS FUCKER NOT ONLY DID, BUT LANDED A SMOKIN HOT FAMOUS SLOOT!

And if you look at more of their pics, when he smiles he looks like a doofus. This dude is my new hero

Forgive the spoilers, It's Friday, I smoked a little and am enjoying these forum functions

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
HOLY FUCK

You guys remember Kelly Kelly from WWE? The fucking smokeshow

View attachment 553298
she likes this pose, I like that she likes it
View attachment 553299

anyway she popped in my head randomly so I thought I'd go see how she looks these days on her IG so she's still a smokeshow, but got hitched and popped out twins last year. So I was like who locked that down - and dude looks jacked
this is AFTER the kids by the way

Makes sense - athlete or maybe another ex wrestler - look him up. He's literally a nobody. He's a construction engineer.
So I had to find out how this guy broke into her circle to get with her.

THE MET AT THE FUCKING DOG PARK ALL THOSE FUCKING THREADS ON THE MISC ABOUT "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO MEET YOUR GF AT [INSERT PUBLIC PLACE] AND THIS FUCKER NOT ONLY DID, BUT LANDED A SMOKIN HOT FAMOUS SLOOT!

And if you look at more of their pics, when he smiles he looks like a doofus. This dude is my new hero

Forgive the spoilers, It's Friday, I smoked a little and am enjoying these forum functions

Just LOL @ You're never gonna meet a smokeshow WWE wrestler walking your dog in the park.

trump-hogan-hulk.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf