BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love how Bodhy throws around "right-wing" like its some term that has any real meaning. Maybe that shit works in your locked down cucked country, but here we have been called lots worse terms whenever we dare to go against the communist doctrine. Most of us wear the term "right-wing" as a badge of honor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
American Inventor the rules were on the first page for all you refugees to see

no other refugee has had more issues than you even tho our very simplistic rules are easily explained and outlined

every other refugee was like "ok got it, weird ass currency, but if Masakari Masakari vouches for me, i get in, and some places are purposely hidden cuz fuck google"

jesus christ, now i see the only reason the refugees keep you around is to feed your slow ass to the zombies while they scamper away
This is easily explained because I'm the only left-leaning and pro-vaccine guy amongst the refugees, the others are here for the circle jerk and the safe-space, the exact same thing they had back at BB.com.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is easily explained because I'm the only left-leaning and pro-vaccine guy amongst the refugees, the others are here for the circle jerk and the safe-space, the exact same thing they had back at BB.com.

Why are you ignoring the acceptance of the bet you issued?

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do you like jabs b/c you were forced into them and thus want others to feel your shame and you have at least 1 booster then?

also why do you endorse cutting the spinal cords of babys and sucking them out with a hoover? you ppl make no sense

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm the only left-leaning and pro-vaccine guy amongst the refugees

What is it about putting t-shirts over your face pretending you are a ninja and fucking kids that appeals to you? Most people wouldn't be so proud of doing those things, in fact they are seen as degenerate and abhorrent.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Ah yes, ripping things entirely free of vital context. A classical tactic of the right-wing straight out of Boogeyman Creation for Dummies.

And if that wasn't stereotypical enough, you roll out the Marxist boogeyman too. Based on the fabricated accusation that I'm a Marxist. Where in the literal fuck did you get this from? My postgraduate field? It's Cognitive Science dude. It's the science of cognition. I study the brain, the nervous system, biology, evolution, AI and neural networks, complexity theory, dynamical and non-linear systems etc.

A reasonable case could be made this isn't as diamond hard as physics, but so what? That doesn't delegitimate the field and I'd be the first one in line with solid arguments that physics envy isn't even appropriate for 21st century science anyway.

I do like how you threw out Critical Theory though, that's another right-wing trigger word which is incorrectly conflated with the narrower tenets of cultural marxism and critical race theory.

Here, hold my hand. I'm opening the closet door. Look inside. There's no boogeyman inside. Breath relief.

"Physics isnt appropriate for 21st century science" - Marxist codeword for math is racist.
"Race is a social construct, and many other Bodhy-isms" - Marxist conflation for social constructs - foundation of critical theory
"I have a PHD" as argument for qualificaton - Clear indicator of a charlatan. A PHD from some shit university tells me little other than that you make poor life choices.
"Uses racial slurs" - Refuses to take accountability of it. Why dont you just admit thats wrong to do and apologize to everyone involved? You are clearly unapologetic.

Need I continue?? Your so fucking brainwashed that you don't even see it.

Last edited:
  • 2Double Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I study the brain, the nervous system, biology, evolution, AI and neural networks, complexity theory, dynamical and non-linear systems etc.
Don't lie. You are in a psychology department doing research using nothing fancier than some basic linear regression on observational data of questionable quality. If not, then why post a description of your field that one can get from a basic Google search instead of actually telling us some details of what it is you are studying in Cognitive Science.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Beginning to understand why he's so reluctant to lose that $40 he wagered.

Accumulating debt for a worthless degree

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Bodhy = Sadre Spineweaver ?

Isn't that the guy that was a heart surgeon and a dozen other things?

Also, did he skeleton? Unless I'm totally messing up his name.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Spinegnawer, I think. Does indeed appear to be skeletoned.

I generally support people skeletoning. But if that's the case here, that guy was knowingly and intentionally idiotic. A habitual linestepper does not deserve skeletoning.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
B Bodhy thinks the collective IQ here is similar to BB.com, he stepped into the wrong crowd.
Now that they re opened the misc to the public, maybe we should invite some of these guys to go increase the IQ and average bmi over there. Some fresh blood would be way better than all the old trolls that have been banned making a comeback

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Exercise gives me hives.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wkwkwkw Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Now that they re opened the misc to the public, maybe we should invite some of these guys to go increase the IQ and average bmi over there. Some fresh blood would be way better than all the old trolls that have been banned making a comeback

I think B Bodhy is actually a treasure. He is every single meme crammed into one. Its like a meme singularity. Both beautiful and terrifying to behold.

Imagine the grooming, indoctrination, tranny chasing, and mental gymnastics required to get there.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ah yes, ripping things entirely free of vital context. A classical tactic of the right-wing straight out of Boogeyman Creation for Dummies.

And if that wasn't stereotypical enough, you roll out the Marxist boogeyman too. Based on the fabricated accusation that I'm a Marxist. Where in the literal fuck did you get this from? My postgraduate field? It's Cognitive Science dude. It's the science of cognition. I study the brain, the nervous system, biology, evolution, AI and neural networks, complexity theory, dynamical and non-linear systems etc.

A reasonable case could be made this isn't as diamond hard as physics, but so what? That doesn't delegitimate the field and I'd be the first one in line with solid arguments that physics envy isn't even appropriate for 21st century science anyway.

I do like how you threw out Critical Theory though, that's another right-wing trigger word which is incorrectly conflated with the narrower tenets of cultural marxism and critical race theory.

Here, hold my hand. I'm opening the closet door. Look inside. There's no boogeyman inside. Breath relief.
HQ1aCLW.gif

What are you on about? You study Thai ladyboys and fabricating right-wing boogeymen for your creative writing prompts. And you're clearly at least dabbling in theater with all the victim roles you play. I definitely believe you study AI, though, because you're like the anti-Skynet with how self-unaware you are.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Are you sure? Because this forum seems to be a hotbed for all forms of bigotry and hatred. Obvious homophobia and transphobia, of course, and whilst I've not seen any racism here myself, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was, given what a carbon copy of the archetypal radicalized right-wing safe space it appears to be.

Check out the incel thread

• 1Like