BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol u ever been on the misc?
Nah but I know a faker when I see one. Dude needs to post his poop in a shipping box holding a piece of paper that says “FoH”. Otherwise it’s just fake and gay bullshit

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Problem is i'm always hungry, i just ate and i'm hungry again and looking forward to pre-dinner today. Might grab a pizza on the way home for pre-pre dinner. I use to workout but lost my footing and fell on my head in LA fitness, there's a lawsuit pending against them so i 'm afraid to return to any gym at the moment. I'm just hoping i can afford a motorized wheelchair at the end of this year , i feel i'll become complete immobile by October

1744 calorie post lunch snack , bagel with creamcheese x 3 with a bar of chocolate

bro- go get Metamucil fiber supplements and rip like 4 of those a day

go get topo Chico and drink those

and then if your on the go just go get like 12-24 grilled nuggets from chick fil a and dip in buffalo sauce.

eat 5 eggs for dinner.

go to grocery store and get almond butter and eat like 2 spoon a day along with protein powder:

You’ll get weight down this way

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
bro- go get Metamucil fiber supplements and rip like 4 of those a day

go get topo Chico and drink those

and then if your on the go just go get like 12-24 grilled nuggets from chick fil a and dip in buffalo sauce.

eat 5 eggs for dinner.

go to grocery store and get almond butter and eat like 2 spoon a day along with protein powder:

You’ll get weight down this way

The Frog Bulk is a Misc Classic, pretty sure WombRaider knows what he's doing.

141949f263e85cdd8be8953281ac661e4e418ac7.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users
What is weird is there was a maintenance page up for awhile and I've seen the database error page that sometimes shows up when the site is having issues in the past. So it seems like they are trying to do something but it all seems very shady at the same time. My trust they are going to actually fix this is quickly fading.

Sad to say, but it's over, man. There's no logical reason it would take them going on 2+ weeks to resolve that sort of issue.

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Sad to say, but it's over, man. There's no logical reason it would take them going on 2+ weeks to resolve that sort of issue.
You mean that picture of some dudes carrying a random piece of equipment out of an empty u-haul truck wasn't the proof people wanted?

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
actually it's more of an incentive to NOT bring the forums up

they'll realize that the expense of keeping the forums is a loss leader, actually it's not even a loss leader, that would mean thered be some benefits like $1.50 costco hotdogs, keeping the forums up in hopes of attracting ppl so that they'll eventually buy some gay ass whey from the site or use the faggot ass app is silly

• 1Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
What’s the best body building forum now? Need to get 3 day split lifting routine.
Foh, this thread in particular.

3 day split for faggots:

legs (squats, lunges, lex extensions, calf raises)
Push (db chest press/incline, cable fly, dips, shoulder press, and lateral raises)
Pull (deadlift, bb bent over row, pull ups, lat pull down, chin ups, db bicep curl, bb bicep curl.

you’re fucking welcome

actually it's more of an incentive to NOT bring the forums up

they'll realize that the expense of keeping the forums is a loss leader, actually it's not even a loss leader, that would mean thered be some benefits like $1.50 costco hotdogs, keeping the forums up in hopes of attracting ppl so that they'll eventually buy some gay ass whey from the site or use the faggot ass app is silly

Correct on all counts, my guy

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Insinuated he knows how to launder money
His idea to launder money was to buy a bunch of real estate...and when I told him that he's a moron he was too stupid to understand why (some brokeass suddenly purchasing a bunch of real estate with cash certainly wouldn't raise any red flags).

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foh, this thread in particular.

3 day split for faggots:

legs (squats, lunges, lex extensions, calf raises)
Push (db chest press/incline, cable fly, dips, shoulder press, and lateral raises)
Pull (deadlift, bb bent over row, pull ups, lat pull down, chin ups, db bicep curl, bb bicep curl.

you’re fucking welcome
How many sets and reps?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Dinner time 5 eggs boys fart on my wife all night.

I tell her when she complains she should be celebrating because those farts are signs of my healthy eating

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
What’s the best body building forum now? Need to get 3 day split lifting routine.
If you mean 3 days a week, you should do a full body routine

Full body
Rest
Full body
Rest
Full body
Rest
Rest

If you mean split the body into 3 parts, that would be push/pull/legs, but you want to hit everything at least twice a week so that would be 6 days a week

Push
Pull
Legs
Push
Pull
Legs
Rest

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users