BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy shit this is gonna be awesome - will be pre-ordering
A new third party N64 that works with HD tvs. A few years ago I bought a refurbed N64 with a bunch of games to play with my kid - mostly smash bros and mario kart - plus some games for myself like Ocarina of Time - not realizing how shitty the upscalers are (or at least the cheap ones that I tried) was actually thinking about ordering a $150 upscaler recently and then saw the news about this which will only be $100 more and looks to be a much better solution. I never bothered with N64 emulators due to the controllers but apparently there are issues with sotftware too that this thing apparently solves so this is exciting. Plus I can get rid of the 36" CRT in the basement

BRO im not huge on N64 but that is awesome! IM a huge gamer so this is cool. wanna buy a dreamcast? lol just kidding. im not selling that. my OG library is impressive.you name it i got it. right on bro

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Ocarina of time
Goldeneye 007
SmB3
Punch out
Resident evil 4
God of war 1-3
Halo 2
Smash bros
Splatoon 2-3
Metal gear solid 3

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ocarina of time
Goldeneye 007
SmB3
Punch out
Resident evil 4
God of war 1-3
Halo 2
Smash bros
Splatoon 2-3
Metal gear solid 3
got all them.beat all them.im about to beat RE3 remake.its actually pretty good. fuck the haters.i beat the og 20 years ago.ded srs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
got all them.beat all them.im about to beat RE3 remake.its actually pretty good. fuck the haters.i beat the og 20 years ago.ded srs
One of the few games I want to pick up

to be honest the best games of the modern era are the remakes / remasters

I can't wait for RE5 to get its remake srs, fucking love that game