Berserk

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
So what is this? Is this another re-telling of the first 90's season or does it pick off where the first one ended? I don't want to get into another re-telling.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So what is this? Is this another re-telling of the first 90's season or does it pick off where the first one ended? I don't want to get into another re-telling.

The first 3 movies do a condensed version of the 90's season. But this season picks up after that (It skips an arc from the Magna called the Black Swordsman. The Black Swordsman was shown in the first few minutes of the 90's when he killed the Apostle. But this season begins near the end of that arc and its approaching where he gets the Berserk armor I think.)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The title of next week's episode is called The Berserker Armor, so I'm sure it has something to do with that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah the animation was noticably worse last episode. Hopefully saving up for some awesome berserker armour asskicking in the finale?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Because this is the episode that everyone would care about. So... fuck you, recap. Now you'll understand what's going to happen next episode and you won't bother to ask people questions. (haha, yeah right).