Better Call Saul

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if he ends up pressing charged against the police department for unlawful entry and pain and suffering.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That toilet was fucking lol. Between that and the dude with the cash I almost died.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
from memory mike used to be a philly beat cop, and we can pretty much assume his only reason to be in NM is cuz of his daughter (soon grand daughter, she will be born right? i didn't see no baby bump on her)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Now the question becomes: What happened 18-24 months ago that triggered this in Chuck and how much of that was Saul's fault? Saul did mention Chuck gets worse when something happens to him.
saul had a flashback of him being busted on some serious charges and he begged his brother chuck to help him out. this was when he was still grafting as slippin jimmy.

saul is trying to avoid upsetting him. my guess saul caused chuck to have a breakdown

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just assumed that Saul was responsible somehow for his 'condition' which is why he gets everything for him, because he feels responsible. The toilet scene was great.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This show has definitely proved that Vince Gilligan is not a fluke. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This show has definitely proved that Vince Gilligan is definitely not a fluke. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Also who would have thought that when they wanted to create a prequel series, Saul would be the most interesting character choice.

Walt would be a boring as shit school teacher after he got skylar preggo and the ONLY thing interesting would have been the Grey Matter fallout.

Jessie, a worthless druggie that learned how to cook somewhere

Gus would have been my second nominee.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The show does a fantastic job of being both a drama and a comedy. So many shows fail hard at that.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I just assumed that Saul was responsible somehow for his 'condition' which is why he gets everything for him, because he feels responsible.
I think some of his past exploits are more likely to blame.

used-cars.png

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
lol. didnt he get electroshocked when they hijacked Pres Carters speech?
Ummm ... I can't quite remember. It's been so damn long since I've seen it. I know he had that homemade, rechargeable pacemaker Squiggy put in his chest that looked like it still had wires and shit poking out. I need to watch it again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ummm ... I can't quite remember. It's been so damn long since I've seen it. I know he had that homemade, rechargeable pacemaker Squiggy put in his chest that looked like it still had wires and shit poking out. I need to watch it again.
maybe the pacemaker was what i was thinking, i found that scene and no electroshock there. still a great scene though. looks like i am watching that movie again tonight.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I wouldn't know exactly what the prices are, but it appears to be a fairly large home to live in alone, right? Definitely not a shack.

And isn't it remarkably inappropriate for a major partner in the most influental law firm in the city to live in anything less than a mansion?
Not in the U.S. Actually it is near impossible to buy a one million dollar house in Albuquerque. 4 bedroom, 4 bath 2600+ square feet in the best neighborhood is only $850k (I just looked it up). And that is today, in the time period this show is in you couldn't even get that close. New Mexico is not Los Angeles or New York, it is fine.

spronk

FPS noob
damn the continuing adventures of "don't fuck with mike" is something i definitely want to see. now that we see mike may play a bigger role, i just got a huge boner thinking this show may set up the first meeting between mike and gus

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not in the U.S. Actually it is near impossible to buy a one million dollar house in Albuquerque. 4 bedroom, 4 bath 2600+ square feet in the best neighborhood is only $850k (I just looked it up). And that is today, in the time period this show is in you couldn't even get that close. New Mexico is not Los Angeles or New York, it is fine.
You're right, of course. I didn't mean to put so much emphasis on the million, I do assume he is living in one of the best districts of the city?

I doubt in the lower class areas the cops would come if someone reported a stolen newspaper.