Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The most surprising thing about this movie is we didn't get a single Eddie Murphy "heeh heeh heeh" laugh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
The most surprising thing about this movie is we didn't get a single Eddie Murphy "heeh heeh heeh" laugh
Eddie dropped his iconic laugh because Hollywood is gay and retarded.

This is not the same Eddie I grew up with. He seems dead inside and he isn't hiding it very well.

By the way I causally watched this for the memberries which it did an ok job with, but everyone being so old pulled me out of a bit. All I kept thiking "They've been doing this for 40+ years???"

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jesus that's stupid. I changed it because people loved it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>

This is not the same Eddie I grew up with. He seems dead inside and he isn't hiding it very well.

By the way I causally watched this for the memberries which it did an ok job with, but everyone being so old pulled me out of a bit. All I kept thiking "They've been doing this for 40+ years???"

1000001819.jpg

No couldn't be that, and a desire to no longer be perceived as the funny man, had to be Hollywood sucked the soul right out of him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

• 1Worf

Shmoopy

Not bad. Some good nostalgia.

Daughter is from the Gal Gadot school of acting. Also Judge Reinhold also somehow became a terrible actor in his old age.

Worth a watch though. 👍

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This was fine as a throwback. It was leaps and bounds better than the pile of shit Coming 2 America was, which is all I was hoping for.

Mind you this wasn’t at all MEMORABLE but I’ll take it for what it is.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We watched 1 - 4 the last 5 or 6 nights, week, whatever. Watching them all back-to-back was pretty good but really highlighted some of the differences between them all. The 1st I think was the best. 2nd felt like it got too convoluted and tried to cram too much in to it, then 3 was pretty funny but a ton of "side" scenes. 4 felt like a good addition and was enjoyable. Was good to see Murphy doing work.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Trakanon Raider
It felt disjointed (bad editing, I think) and that really killed the flow/energy of the movie.
Otherwise, it was fun enough.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was fine. Way better than 3 was, but nothing close to 1 or 2. Glad it wasnt as bad as Coming to America 2. Wouldnt tell anyone to watch it unless they really like the franchise.