Big Trouble In Little China Remake

Jait

Molten Core Raider
ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!

This is one of the worst movies ever made, and therefore one of my favorites. It was so far ahead of it's time with the youngsters talking about Kung Fu Hustle and shit. I mean fuck, I'm a reasonable guy. I'm supposed to buy this shit? 2000 years, he can't find one broad to fit the bill? Come on, Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Cant wait for the Bladerunner remake. Or the goonies fuck yeah. Ohh no wait, fucking ferris buelers day off fuck yeah!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If they're gonna remake these cult movies, at least do ones that were actually shitty. Like, I dunno, Leonard Part 7 with Kevin Hart. Or Troll 3 or a new Manos:Hands of Fate.

Remaking Total Recall, then Robocop and now this just shits on my childhood
frown.png
C.H.U.D. might be a good candidate. I feel like the only reason it's a cult classic is because of the big name actors (John Heard, Daniel Stern, and John Goodman in what I think wasn't even a speaking part) in such a campy movie.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love the Rock but this is one of my all time favorite flicks. Do not want.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best guess of how they will fuck up our youth next. Remake of three Amigos and short cuicuit by Michael Bay with johnny 5 on a rampage

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just from a quick glance on IMDB for remakes through 2020 (excluding ones already made or at least discussed here). Obviously, some of these may just be in the developmental stages, but still:

All Quiet on the Western Front
A Star is Born
Pet Sematary
The Crow (I read something a week ago about them casting a woman to play Michael Wincott's part in this...)
An American Werewolf in London
Barbarella
Dirty Dancing
Drop Dead Fred
Fletch Won (with Jason Sudeikis)
Starship Troopers
Seven Samurai
Neverending Story
Akira
Time Bandits
American Psycho
The Birds
Commando
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Death Wish
Escape from New York
Heavy Metal
Highlander
House Party
Little Shop of Horrors
My Fair Lady
Romancing the Stone
Scarface
Short Circuit
The Bodyguard
The Phantom Tollbooth
The Wild Bunch
Westworld
Flight of the Navigator
Videodrome
Weird Science
Jumanji
Toxic Avenger
Gremlins
Van Helsing
All of Me
A Prophet
Untitled Big Man Japan remake
The Black Hole
Bloodsport (
frown.png
)
Untitled Daredevil Reboot
Flatliners
Jacob's Ladder
Logan's Run
Mortal Kombat
Police Academy
Suspiria
Rebecca
Timecop
Tomb Raider
Overboard
Cliffhanger
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Voltron
The Thin Man
Perry Mason
The Invisible Man
Angel Heart
Battle Royale
Day of the Dead
Firestarter
Hellraiser (This is supposed to be at least written by Clive Barker...)
Private Benjamin
Untitled Spawn Reboot
Untitled I am Legend Reboot
Ben Hur
another fucking Friday the 13th reboot
Leatherface

Column_sl

shitlord
I refuse to watch this. It could be the greatest movie ever, and I will not taint the holy grail of the original Big Trouble

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Death Wish
Maybe we'll at least get a sweet Herbie Hancock soundtrack.

The age is setting in. It's always been 80s movie remakes but it's starting to creep into my childhood now. Seeing Jumanji on that list is a real drag.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn that list. Pretty much everything I have mentioned so far is on there including bloodsport, I hope they aren't bringing back van dam and ogre

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im confused, how are they remaking Akira? are they redoing the cartoon or something ?

Maybe we'll at least get a sweet Herbie Hancock soundtrack.

The age is setting in. It's always been 80s movie remakes but it's starting to creep into my childhood now. Seeing Jumanji on that list is a real drag.
Haha yup. I don't feel old but it catches you at weird moments. Like reading these lists or making a reference about some late eighties show to a co-worker and realize they weren't even born yet.