Billions

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Have a feeling this is going to be a really disappointing final season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, there seems to be nowhere interesting to go. New Billionaire goodie bad guy? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Triple triple cross on both sides? meh

Maybe I am wrong...we'll see I guess.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I shut the show off when the wrestler chic began giving her speech. Just awful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
This show is to trading what suits is to lawyers. Shallow retarded cw like garbage.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
No, come on, this is one of my favorite shows. What are you guys talking about ?
One freaking shemale scene and you diss this show ? Pfff...

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This used to be a good show but the first 2 episodes are ZZZZ. IT was good when it was more stocks/investing plots, this personal shit with the tranny and wife are all dumb and need to go away.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Well, if by tranny you are referring to Taylor, they are the good kind of tranny, no ?
Do not be hating on androgynous lesbians. Or any lesbians for that matter.
As long as they keep the elevated type of language and dialogue for Paul Giamatti, I am happy with this show, even if they run a bit out of steam in the awesomeness department.

Hmm, anyone knows who is the actress that portrays the new BDSM mistress of Chuck ? The one that appeared in the previous season and so very briefly on the first episode of this season ?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This used to be a good show but the first 2 episodes are ZZZZ. IT was good when it was more stocks/investing plots, this personal shit with the tranny and wife are all dumb and need to go away.
I feel like Season 3 Episode 7 should have been the series finale. That's the episode where all the shit between Axe and Chuck gets sorted out and they frame the doctor

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm finally caught up to the latest episode after starting the whole series a few months ago. I really like it except for a few episodes every season. Characters are all over the place but wags is the man. I think he's the only character that hasn't changed.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Working my way through this. Season 4, Episode 3: Chickentown. WOW. This was my favorite episode by far. Fucking funny, emotional, everything well done. The entire chickentown plot was hilarious, the fat guy dying, and it's the first episode I could finally follow the plot exactly (lol) and predicted a few seconds early that bill's plan was the chicken holocaust. The taylor stuff was great. I fucking love Kevin Pollack, and he was amazing as her dad, heartfelt, etc. There was a moment after the solved the math problem where he was so kind to taylor, and she kind of almost cried. I don't care about trannies or whatever, but it always kills me hearing about parents who can't accept their kids sexual preferences, breaks my heart. Just a great fucking episode!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started watching this as Im running out of thing to binge at work.

Wow what an opening scene for a showing. Paul Giamatti getting pissed on by a dominatrix haha.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
This is a great show, do not let the most recent comments fool you. Sure, maybe it lost some steam in the final season, but it is still enjoyable.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
While the plot and characters get a bit ridiculous, the acting of Damien Lewis + Paul Giamatti carry this show.

Sterling

El Presidente
Show is mostly good. It's pretty over the top at a lot of points and some of the characters are absurd, but most of the major characters are very engaging.