Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

swayze22

Elite
<Silver Donator>
Imagine telling people you got rich by following Soulja Boy's advice on cryptocurrency, so you bought into CumRocket's cousin SafeMars when it was just fractions of a penny.
Right after you got in on the ground floor of DIARRHEA COIN (DIAH)

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Imagine telling people you got rich by following Soulja Boy's advice on cryptocurrency, so you bought into CumRocket's cousin SafeMars when it was just fractions of a penny.
Rf2881744d988021c4dee6cab4a0f9b0a

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Free $3 Matic on Coinbase for taking lessons. I take all the free crypto I can from them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

Super interesting, andthey should win. Technically you are not taxed on stocks until you sell as well so there is grounds here.

If i buy a share of company X for 10$ and it rises to 100$ in value, i am not taxed on that until i sell it. However this may also be slightly more close to divdends so that opens up other doors as well.

As much as id love to not pay taxes i am also realistic. I think not paying until a sell is perfectly fair.

swayze22

Elite
<Silver Donator>

Interesting article. Seemingly Musk is adviseing DOGE devs on a better/more eco friendly Bitcoin.

And apparently DOGE is now more searched than Bitcoin, lulz.
he's been saying he was for a while now, for whatever reason, and DOGE has been one of the top searched coins since the meme craze because all the kids own it if you believe the infographs.

DOGE is just a version of BTC with a dog on it.It's dumb because you can just create a new crypto with all the stuff needed to "change" to make it better per se. Hoskinson already clowned musk in a nice video when he first started talking out his ass. I'm sure musk is really "advising". clown world

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Bitcorn can’t hold $40k for shit. Everything very stagnant for a few days now. Not sure what this means. 🤔 I think this is the most unchanging price action I’ve seen in months.

Everyone is like I ain’t buyin’ but I ain’t sellin’.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Bitcorn can’t hold $40k for shit. Everything very stagnant for a few days now. Not sure what this means. 🤔

Considering a lot of analysts are saying to expect a month or two of sideways actions this isn't surprising me at all. The question to me is how well ETH and the other alts will manage to perform against a sideways BTC while this is happening. As when BTC starts moving up again (admittedly that's an IF) then it will still be a "rising tide" that lifts all ships. This is one reason I'm bullish on ETH, Defi, and L2 ETH solutions right now.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like consolidation after the big dip to me, but I'm not a great chart reader. Prior to the "crash," ETH was following a pattern of jumping a couple hundred dollars before consolidating for a bit. Then when it hit about $2400, it made a HUGE jump to $4300 in a very short period. Where it is now is just about where it should be if it had just kept the previous pattern (i.e. if the huge bump and subsequent crash hadn't happened). Again, with the acknowledgement that I'm no chart pro, it seems like it's gathering energy to resume a steady climb.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bitcorn can’t hold $40k for shit. Everything very stagnant for a few days now. Not sure what this means. 🤔 I think this is the most unchanging price action I’ve seen in months.

Everyone is like I ain’t buyin’ but I ain’t sellin’.
its why they call it resistance :)
Almost as if people and algos are trading BTC off of technicals or something.

• 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I remember the bygone days of two weeks ago where a fella could deposit $10 into a crypto and then two days later walk away a forty-dollar-anaire.
It was certainly better than the dark times of 1 week ago when you bought $100k of CSC69N(Chinese Shit Coin 69 Nice) on margin to become a forty-dollar-anaire with broken kneecaps after getting margin called.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users