Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TO THE FLOOR!
This is pretty normal price action when something fails to overcome resistance at a price level. It moves back down and gathers momentum for another try to break through. LMT has been doing this shit for about a year now (failing to crack $400 overhead resistance and dropping back down to around $330 support). If you add two zeros to that LMT price action it becomes $40,000 and $33,000. Sound familiar? I know we like to think of crypto as a unique little snowflake that isn't like other financial instruments, but it really sorta is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Head and shoulders pattern forming looking at the YTD chart?

1622206758839.png

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
My instincts told me to sell when MATIC hit $2.30 and ETH was over $2800.

I'm too chicken to follow my instincts though so I'm just holding. Curious to watch this process repeat as the weekend nears. Wonder what the price will hit on Sunday.

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

I'm too chicken to follow my instincts though so I'm just holding. Curious to watch this process repeat as the weekend nears. Wonder what the price will hit on Sunday.

Step away from the MATIC/ETH!

Run Away GIF by HannahWitton

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Looks to me like it's all heading down a fair bit, but who knows.

I'm with you on the matic trading, too. If I had sold and rebought at the last couple of $2.50 - $1.00 levels respectively I'd probably have double or triple my current amount, but I'm telling myself that I'm being prudent and not a big fat chicken.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There is zero chance I'll sell at a loss on either of these. But the temptation was there to sell so I could increase my stake.

Fadaar

That guy
I made a quick $800 in Eth. Bought 1 at $1900~something and sold it at $2700~something. Still got the other 9 I bought last month.

• 1Tendies

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I sold and walked away, not supposed to be back, but hhhmmmm, BTC almost at half price at 32k.

Transferred some of the money onto my exchange in order to insta buy all my sold BTC's back at 32K. Betting it will break 100k and possible touch 200k next year or the year after.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

"The Ethermine team has added a scaling solution (0xPolygon former Matic) to the payout system that enables us to send payouts as low as 0.005 ETH per day"

Sooo Matic and Eth working together again. Interesting.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

"The Ethermine team has added a scaling solution (0xPolygon former Matic) to the payout system that enables us to send payouts as low as 0.005 ETH per day"

Sooo Matic and Eth working together again. Interesting.
They never stopped working together.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I meant as in there is another active use of the two together that is improving the performance of ETH. Makes it seem worth owning to me.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTC just ran off 15 straight minutes of red candles. Only about a 400$ drop, but still. 9am to 9:15 more or less.

edit: another wave of red cables at 9:30 starting. Both of these waves on pretty heavy volume.