Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Based on what he's talking about in the video, it seems like we don't talk enough about trading volume (I've seen a few people mention it, but not consistently) and candles/wicks.

Wyckoff's model is pretty cool tho. And I REALLY appreciate "The Composite Man" breakdown. It's something I always "feel" is happening and I'm frustrated that I don't really understand what's going on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, there's a measure of visceral truth to the whole Wyckoff concept. Kind of like finally having a name and explanation for something you've been subconsciously noticing the entire time. It also helps that the numbers add up. There's always so much noise and disinformation out there, but numbers don't lie. Uncomplication really did call this out a month ago and he was completely right.

Edit: Everyone who pays any attention to crypto at all really needs to watch this vid:

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there's a measure of visceral truth to the whole Wyckoff concept. Kind of like finally having a name and explanation for something you've been subconsciously noticing the entire time. It also helps that the numbers add up. There's always so much noise and disinformation out there, but numbers don't lie. Uncomplication really did call this out a month ago and he was completely right.

Edit: Everyone who pays any attention to crypto at all really needs to watch this vid:

His quote just after 16 minutes says it all, "We were just manipulated." LULZ.

Why aren't teh STONKS dudes talking about this? Why aren't Sanrith and Jackie talking about the forthecoming accumulation phase?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Someone apply this to my poor, poor doge. Please?
If this market does rectify and play out the remainder like a traditional bull run your precious DOGE will still have any least one more good solid pump when we're in the "Anything that's an altcoin will skyrocket" phase....

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what's it mean when the chart looks like a sin wave?

Attachments

• sinwave.png
    sinwave.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 15

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Geopolitical rumormill has it that removing Russia from SWIFT will be one of the "sticks" Biden will use against Putin at the upcoming summit. If true and Russia is removed it will put a lot of upward pressure on cryptos.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Geopolitical rumormill has it that removing Russia from SWIFT will be one of the "sticks" Biden will use against Putin at the upcoming summit. If true and Russia is removed it will put a lot of upward pressure on cryptos.

Ok ill bite- what is SWIFT and how will removing Russia from it put up a pressure on crypto?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Ok ill bite- what is SWIFT and how will removing Russia from it put up a pressure on crypto?

I think it’s institutional banking protocol. If they’re banned they’ll have to use crypto to get paid internationally.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it’s institutional banking protocol. If they’re banned they’ll have to use crypto to get paid internationally.

Interesting. I've read a few places that Putin has been accumulating ethereum for years.

Caliane

but this didn't really pan out.
he posted that back in april. 25th. shortly after that, Eth began its run.
at that time, BTC was in phase D going into the total collapse of Phase E on his chart.
But BTC didn't collapse, it turned around and grew in response to Eth's massive April-May growth.
He later then posted the Eth vid. Which he explained away, as following Eth.

But right there is a point. Outside forces can throw this shit out. and in this case Eth? is an outside force? barely..

May 18th for the Eth vid. where he tried claiming ETH was also mirroring the wycoff. and was in phase A, moving into Phase B. which would have meant going from the 3500 it was at, to a new UT, and UTAD high of 4600ish. Which it did not such thing. it just dropped out.

Its real easy to just track the ups and downs, then take some graph and match it to the spikes that match, and claim a pattern.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTC right now is a swing traders dream. Until it breaks one way or the other and solidifies, these 3-5k swings are just straight money. One could trade the 34k - 37k moves for a pretty solid 10% profit a swing.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is about a month old but explains the situation with Russia and SWIFT.

European Parliament Seeks SWIFT Shut-Off For Russia "If Ukraine Aggression Continues" | ZeroHedge

Another way this ties in is that leveraging SWIFT as a transit means is also one of the things keeping the global economy operating in Dollars. Which as you can guess is what the US wants. There's a good chance that if they boot Russia from SWIFT, Russia will either shift to crypto, or fire up their own CBDC and use it for their version of SWIFT, either of which would be the first step of the US no longer being the global reserve currency. Which is why I think the US will do anything they can to avoid kicking any big country out of SWIFT. Now Iran? They go straight go F off... heh

Now, say Iran wants around any sanctions the US throws at them. Russia offers up transacting off SWIFT in the glorious Digital Ruble. Russia then has access to Iran on a level contra to the US interests, and things start getting interesting, but that's for over in the politics thread.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
but this didn't really pan out.
he posted that back in april. 25th. shortly after that, Eth began its run.
at that time, BTC was in phase D going into the total collapse of Phase E on his chart.
But BTC didn't collapse, it turned around and grew in response to Eth's massive April-May growth.
He later then posted the Eth vid. Which he explained away, as following Eth.

But right there is a point. Outside forces can throw this shit out. and in this case Eth? is an outside force? barely..

May 18th for the Eth vid. where he tried claiming ETH was also mirroring the wycoff. and was in phase A, moving into Phase B. which would have meant going from the 3500 it was at, to a new UT, and UTAD high of 4600ish. Which it did not such thing. it just dropped out.

Its real easy to just track the ups and downs, then take some graph and match it to the spikes that match, and claim a pattern.

It definitely seems like things went off track midway through Phase D and into Phase E (ironically shortly after he posted that first Apr 25 vid). But up to that point the pattern was eerily identical to the Wyckoff.

I dunno what disrupted the pattern. Maybe it was ETH? I doubt it though. Coinbureau dude (Guy) noted in his vid that whales will certainly switch up their methods depending on conditions, which makes sense.

The pattern might not even be disrupted so much as elongated. Phase D is where the whales try and shake every last penny out of retail investors. Guy posits that all the money in altcoins is throwing things off.

Basically, whales are holding retail investors upside down trying to shake out all our money, but they still hear change jingling in our pockets because of altcoins, so they just keep shaking.

Who knows? Either way, I found the concepts of the wyckoff pattern really interesting and the truth of the general concept seems pretty evident. Who here doesn't believe whales manipulate the system to fleece retail investors? You don't have to watch Wolf of Wall Street to know that's true.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Another way this ties in is that leveraging SWIFT as a transit means is also one of the things keeping the global economy operating in Dollars. Which as you can guess is what the US wants. There's a good chance that if they boot Russia from SWIFT, Russia will either shift to crypto, or fire up their own CBDC and use it for their version of SWIFT, either of which would be the first step of the US no longer being the global reserve currency. Which is why I think the US will do anything they can to avoid kicking any big country out of SWIFT. Now Iran? They go straight go F off... heh

Now, say Iran wants around any sanctions the US throws at them. Russia offers up transacting off SWIFT in the glorious Digital Ruble. Russia then has access to Iran on a level contra to the US interests, and things start getting interesting, but that's for over in the politics thread.

This basically happened, only it was China, not Russia, that "bought" Iran a couple of months back. Earlier, about a couple of years ago, Russia offered Iran a deal. $10 billion a year for five years, development of Iranian oil fields, good deals on military hardware, protection under the Russian nuclear umbrella, and the sale of all Iranian oil via Russia. In exchange Iran would give Russia control over the pricing of Iranian oil, would give them exclusivity, and some other things. They said no, but then a couple of months ago China stepped in and basically bought all Iranian oil and gas in a 25 year deal. In exchange they develop Iranian infrastructure. This nullifies all sanctions against Iran since China just buys all it wants and supplies Iran with all it needs. What's Uncle Sam gonna do? Sanction China?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just saw this all pro BTC trading strategy sent across the wisdom of Twitter...

1622511828141.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users