Black Desert

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't think softcap is raising anytime soon, though should be easier post 58 when the new area opens(higher mobs).

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
Only 55, awakening soon!

Cool!, if you need help with the golems and other quests, let me know. You can PM me on this forum and I can give you my sorc name. I can also show you a few combos to get you started. I'm no master and don't really PVP much, so I don't know everything but enough to get by :)

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
Don't think softcap is raising anytime soon, though should be easier post 58 when the new area opens(higher mobs).

Yeah, I heard the new area is even hard for 60+ and I also heard that it is tough for KR. So I can only see this as they'll either nerf that area or make levels easier to get.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Getting to 60 isn't as big a deal as people make out, assuming that you don't think you'll do it within a week. The weekend bonus xp, the daily 100-200% buff, all add up to make it a pretty easy climb in a month or so. If you're stopping at 58, you'll probably find yourself under geared, without enough skill points and behind on contribution and energy.

Goonsquad Officer
is there a trial of BDO? some friends are wanting a video game to group play and one of the anti mmo fellows won't play a tab-target-lock style mmo.

we just finished dark souls 3 as a group, looking for other junk to play together

how is this? is it too asian? gameplay okay? can folks of various time investment group together?

Molten Core Raider
There's a 7 day free trial on the main site. Or you can use my guest pass codes and get me free goodies if you keep playing :p

A bunch of guest pass codes:
G59LM7M-3V26HPG-EPROKOL-HJ2VI
AIDM57Q-IVFSS42-EE2523Q-KTIRR
2RKVUUV-S6FHAU7-S728RC2-MNVNN
KRQCLUB-833MTTB-U6H8MIF-OF8UJ
2T59UPL-4KT0TTV-V03T662-V2S2S
VE9U8BR-C3K0TRL-J9IOD7N-OJNIG
P712KON-J753768-NG4IS15-9T43
Q9VKJ5L-8IH0V94-HTUKIT0-M163F
JALML2D-ODESHB7-LQ1KIV8-2M3PP
UBC9230-DT95GM1-D462U3H-SKDC1

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
Getting to 60 isn't as big a deal as people make out, assuming that you don't think you'll do it within a week. The weekend bonus xp, the daily 100-200% buff, all add up to make it a pretty easy climb in a month or so. If you're stopping at 58, you'll probably find yourself under geared, without enough skill points and behind on contribution and energy.

Well, I mean I am not setting out to actively grind exp to 60. If it comes while I'm grinding for other things like silver (trying to get a dande and better acc), CP and whatevers, then so be it. But I'm not saying "I"m going to grind EXP for the next 6 hours."

You can also actively work on getting better gear without forsaking exp. Maybe I gave the impression I'm just going to AFK fish all day now, haha, which is not the case. Just the other day I did 4 hours of silver grinding.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they are releasing the Striker on the same day that BDO releases on Steam. I can imagine only bad things will happen on the 24th.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks too, that's when EQ TLP starts! Now I will have to wait to level a striker or try to sneak in on occasion(can run both easily, even though BDO is a huge CPU hog) to do while the leveling event is going(Which is usually just free money for getting to 55).

Also feels crazy rushed. DK was like 6 months or more from when it was announced till we saw it, at least if I remember correctly.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Absolutely can not go wrong for $6. You can get way more value out of it than that even if it doesn't wind up being something you no life. I personally have gotten my money's worth and I've dropped a total of around $200 on the game since it's release.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user