Black Desert

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ive been getting a few of those, and while they do help, you randomly get any fruit so since Im mainly chasing just one it's been hit or miss. I did check and replace any non-human workers with humans so maybe more bags will help. Between all the other farming/questing required for a single T10 attempt, by the time Im ready with ferns and flowers, maybe the fruits will be ready too
You can get a good chunk of 30-40 enchantments from mysterious sunrise herbs or fire flake flowers.

Basically, you have to get farming to Artisan 1(I think? Maybe it's professional 1)and when you plant breed, you have a chance to get a mysterious seed. You can shake that together with a magic seed of X crop to create a mysterious plant of that crop. If you normal harvest it, it'll give you about 5x plants worth of yield. If you plant breed on it however, it'll give you 30-40 of whatever that plants particular fruit is.

You also have a random chance to gain fruits when plant breeding just normally as well.

So yeah, farming is a solid way to get a decent chunk of fruits "passively", as well as human farmers. Wild herbs is definitely the best "active" way and I'd also throw up some orders on the market.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm i will have to read more about those mysterious seeds. I just put them in storage.

I am basically using farming as a source of onions for organic feed. Atm I flush with onions though, so I have just been breeding and selling excess special seeds.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hmm i will have to read more about those mysterious seeds. I just put them in storage.

I am basically using farming as a source of onions for organic feed. Atm I flush with onions though, so I have just been breeding and selling excess special seeds.
If you're sitting on that many excess onions you could start throwing them into alch stones for gamba.

Molten Core Raider
My farming skill is very, very low (like Apprentice 6 or something), it's one of the lifeskills Ive never really bothered with (along with hunting and bartering). I can play BDO at work when its slow, so I may start farming some along with the active herb picking. I have everything I need for my first T10 attempt now except fruits, still 41 shy, so definitely need to up my opportunities to get em

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Farming is pretty easy to level up, just don't put any workers on your farm until you reach your desired level by tending to the crops when they go red.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The new "leaf" system is SO much better than the old one too. Which you can also use for bonus farming exp/CP.

Molten Core Raider
Farming is pretty easy to level up, just don't put any workers on your farm until you reach your desired level by tending to the crops when they go red.
Yeah it's going up pretty steadily so far. No workers on it, just checking in every hour or so to prune and clean up pests. Gone from Apprentice 6 to Skilled 6. Looks like I need Artisan 1 for the magical seeds according to grumpy, so Ill be chipping away at it as I can over the next couple days.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it's going up pretty steadily so far. No workers on it, just checking in every hour or so to prune and clean up pests. Gone from Apprentice 6 to Skilled 6. Looks like I need Artisan 1 for the magical seeds according to grumpy, so Ill be chipping away at it as I can over the next couple days.

Ya artisan 1 for magical seeds, then you can either breed them all each time, or breed enough to replace your field of magical seeds and then harvest the last few and sell some crops. Doing this you'll accumulate mysterious seeds, blush leafs which you can turn in for contribution points or stonetail fodder, fruits and you'll get mole spawns which can drop some stuff too. I leveled my farmer to master 1 for the smaller fences and the 1 free fence that doesn't use CP, it definitely makes harvesting faster since you barely have to move to harvest everything and you can water/fertilize all 10 small fences at once.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ya artisan 1 for magical seeds, then you can either breed them all each time, or breed enough to replace your field of magical seeds and then harvest the last few and sell some crops. Doing this you'll accumulate mysterious seeds, blush leafs which you can turn in for contribution points or stonetail fodder, fruits and you'll get mole spawns which can drop some stuff too. I leveled my farmer to master 1 for the smaller fences and the 1 free fence that doesn't use CP, it definitely makes harvesting faster since you barely have to move to harvest everything and you can water/fertilize all 10 small fences at once.
How do you get the free fence? I could really use the 10 CP for LoML nodes.

Molten Core Raider
So I got my farming up past Artisan 1, is there any reason to continue to manually prune and take care of the farm now besides just raising farming further? Ive begun planting Special Sunrise Herb seeds hoping to get a magical one but no luck yet. Ive banked a few Mysterious seeds though, so hopefully soon Ill have plenty of fruits of enchantment. Next problem to solve is all the pure platinum crystals.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So I got my farming up past Artisan 1, is there any reason to continue to manually prune and take care of the farm now besides just raising farming further? Ive begun planting Special Sunrise Herb seeds hoping to get a magical one but no luck yet. Ive banked a few Mysterious seeds though, so hopefully soon Ill have plenty of fruits of enchantment. Next problem to solve is all the pure platinum crystals.
At master 1 you can get the "old moon fence" which still allows for 10 crops worth of "space", but the farms themselves are massively smaller(size wise), which allows your fertilizer/water to hit more farms. It's not a huge deal but it's a big QOL over strong fences.

As long as you're plant breeding, you'll eventually get magic seeds from special. The other nice thing about magical plants is that they occupy 5x slots, but reward essentially 5x worth of mats when harvested. It's a massive upgrade when it comes to time spent harvesting/breeding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Got a chunk of CP invested in farms atm trying to power to Master 1. I had my first mysterious seed + special seed grow session and now Im swimming in fruits of enchantment (pulled in around 40 per plant and had 5 plants). At the rate these are coming in I should be able to sell a bunch soon while I gather up the rest of the mats. Looks like I grossly underestimated how long it would take to get these Pure crystals, got plenty of copper and tin, platinum is a problem though.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Got a chunk of CP invested in farms atm trying to power to Master 1. I had my first mysterious seed + special seed grow session and now Im swimming in fruits of enchantment (pulled in around 40 per plant and had 5 plants). At the rate these are coming in I should be able to sell a bunch soon while I gather up the rest of the mats. Looks like I grossly underestimated how long it would take to get these Pure crystals, got plenty of copper and tin, platinum is a problem though.
Don't sell them yet. They're raising the price caps on a lot of shit soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just used all my RNG for years.

PO for tri BS went through.

Used 100 advice + valks, and 5 hungers to get it to 164. Got it to Tet.

Used 150 advice + 10 valks + last 10 hungers(that were poofing wednesday). Stack was at 211. It went Pen on first try..

Now I have a 2nd hammer that I didn't even get to use.
2023-07-25_277758553.JPG

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just used all my RNG for years.

PO for tri BS went through.

Used 100 advice + valks, and 5 hungers to get it to 164. Got it to Tet.

Used 150 advice + 10 valks + last 10 hungers(that were poofing wednesday). Stack was at 211. It went Pen on first try..

Now I have a 2nd hammer that I didn't even get to use.View attachment 483963
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow. Upcoming KR PvP changes:

[공지] 모험가님들께 드리는 편지 | 검은사막 한국

TLDR:

Guild wars will be changed so that the war is only started if BOTH guilds war each other.
Karma will be made family-wide
Marni Private Realm will recharge after an hour (allowing you to grind in an instance every other hour)
Channel swap will be changed from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.

Perma Reds gonna be mad.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wow. Upcoming KR PvP changes:

[공지] 모험가님들께 드리는 편지 | 검은사막 한국

TLDR:

Guild wars will be changed so that the war is only started if BOTH guilds war each other.
Karma will be made family-wide
Marni Private Realm will recharge after an hour (allowing you to grind in an instance every other hour)
Channel swap will be changed from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.

Perma Reds gonna be mad.
Yeah, griefer boiz are fuckin' pissed. The family karma change is the really good one.