Board Games

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alchemy changes the game a lot, highly recommend it.

Gloomhaven looks cool, let us know how it is.

Anyone else really looking forward to Charterstone? The whole premise sounds super interesting to me. It's a legacy game like Pandemic legacy only it's a euro not a co-op. You change the board by adding stickers and stuff to it. When the campaign is finally done you now have a standard Euro board game to play. Definitely looks interesting.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Alchemy changes the game a lot, highly recommend it.

Gloomhaven looks cool, let us know how it is.

Anyone else really looking forward to Charterstone? The whole premise sounds super interesting to me. It's a legacy game like Pandemic legacy only it's a euro not a co-op. You change the board by adding stickers and stuff to it. When the campaign is finally done you now have a standard Euro board game to play. Definitely looks interesting.

Yep, super keen for Charterstone. Viticulture is probably my favourite game ever, so I have a huge amount of faith in Jamey.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm so fucking annoyed right now - I set the end of the KS for THIS weekend by mistake. I was waiting until I got back from holiday to pledge, checked this thread this morning to see who else was on the hype train and saw this post.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Ouch... I'd send an email to Poots - not sure if he's letting people back late, but he's a pretty mellow dude so I wouldn't be shocked if he's got an option for "late" people.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I am sure he will. It's literally like printing money since he is ordering just enough to do his commitments and any customer service issues.

I laughed today while voting on the most anticipated games for 2017 when KDM was on it. Like that shit will see a mailbox in 2017.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I am sure he will. It's literally like printing money since he is ordering just enough to do his commitments and any customer service issues.

I laughed today while voting on the most anticipated games for 2017 when KDM was on it. Like that shit will see a mailbox in 2017.

Well, the 1.5 core game will, along with the update rules pack. All the new expansions will be much later though obviously. It's just a semantics argument on whether or not KDM 1.5 is enough of its own game to qualify.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Well, the 1.5 core game will, along with the update rules pack. All the new expansions will be much later though obviously. It's just a semantics argument on whether or not KDM 1.5 is enough of its own game to qualify.

Yea, if it wasn't a list of "Most Anticipated Expansions" KDM 1.5 seems like fair game. Even for owners of 1.31 it's still exciting.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the estimated delivery on just 1.5 December 2020 or something?

No, granted the KS page wasn't organized the best, but that was just the generic fulfillment date for all-the-things. He's shipping things out in waves, starting with the Core Games, then old expansions/Gambler's chest, then two-ish waves of new expansions. Core games are supposed to ship in 2017 (initially summer, but the absurd success pushed that back a couple of months supposedly), and the initial estimate for old expansion reprints was late 2017 or very early 2018.

Core games are already printing, and have been for a bit I believe.

Vaclav

No, granted the KS page wasn't organized the best, but that was just the generic fulfillment date for all-the-things. He's shipping things out in waves, starting with the Core Games, then old expansions/Gambler's chest, then two-ish waves of new expansions. Core games are supposed to ship in 2017 (initially summer, but the absurd success pushed that back a couple of months supposedly), and the initial estimate for old expansion reprints was late 2017 or very early 2018.

Core games are already printing, and have been for a bit I believe.

Got the core game dates goofed a bit - Originally it was 1.5 Cores by Spring 2017 but got delayed to Summer 2017. And same with Reprinted Xpacs - they were Summer 2017, but got bumped to probably Fall.

2018+ is all new content - Gambler's Chest first. [Which is amazeballs since it's got 2 nemesis's and a monster + all the extra player content.... soooo good]

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey bros, some of you may know I’m a board game designer. We just put up our latest game, Dwarves: Dig, Delve, Die! on KS.

At the risk of shilling, we think the game is pretty sweet and would love if you guys would check it out.

<end shill – back to lurking>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Great effort and good luck with the kickstarter! Maybe cross pross into the kickstarter threat as well

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also if the old rules still apply you might try promoting in screenshots with Tits. Especially since you have 1 and 5 $ levels.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Made a ton of progress on my table this last week. Not done yet, but starting to get close enough I felt I could post some pictures. Ignore the mess, I started cleaning/organizing and ended up just shoving everything in the game room while I got sidetracked with this table project!

taberlerer.jpg

Zoomss.jpg

rawr.jpg

Excited to be nearing the finish line on this thing!

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If I hosted more board games I would be jealous as fuck, as it stands I am jealous.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hey bros, some of you may know I’m a board game designer. We just put up our latest game, Dwarves: Dig, Delve, Die! on KS.

At the risk of shilling, we think the game is pretty sweet and would love if you guys would check it out.

<end shill – back to lurking>
Supported . Always have to back the FoH faithful.

Onoes that is a sexy table.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's damn cool man, well done. If I hosted my D&D campaign in person I'd be jelly, but I've ordered a geek chic table so that'll have to do for my board gaming!