Boardwalk Empire

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck shoot Eli instead, and chalky is a fucking retard. He wants her free of the DR killing him is probably a good way to go about it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That little girl was more than likely Chalky's. He probably figured it was better he just die/sacrifice and his kid/former lover live on instead of repeating all the mistakes of the past.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh for fucks sake. Going to be really bummed when this ends. Little Eli and Little Nucky are excellently casted - looks like the last 2 episodes are going to be action packed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think they shit canned the guy who was responsible for the black ppl writing this season, cuz Harlem/chaulky/Narciss, sucks.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think they shit canned the guy who was responsible for the black ppl writing this season, cuz Harlem/chaulky/Narciss, sucks.
It seems to be a continuation of last season's overly convenient setups (like Gillian and the detective) in a rush to finish the show. It's been 7(?) years and Chalky and Daughter both show up at basically exactly the same time. The other really bad one was Margaret, Rothstein, and his wife.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
So who am I supposed to give a shit about at this point? I'm rooting for Nucky's Cuban bodyguard because other than Capone, I really don't care about anyone else.

First the came for Harrow and I said nothing...

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess before HBO decided to cancel the show this season would be about :

- Rise of Capone, with both Van Alden and Eli doing back and forth with Feds.
- Rise of Luciano, going full Mafia, creating his early Crime Syndicate.
- Chalky / Doctor doing their black shit together.
- Nucky trying to go legit with Cuba and Joe K.
- Flashbacks about Nucky / Atlantic City.

It's pretty much implied the last two episodes will now be about Capone being arrested, Luciano going mafia boss, blacks going nowhere and Nucky getting killed / exiled, with Eli maybe.

I can't find it right now but I've read some early Terence Winter interview where he expected to bring the show up to 1950', there was a quote like "and we could bring the show up to Los Angeles post WW2 with Mickey Cohen / Dragna gangster wars. There's nothing stopping us right now." Well, money stopped it
frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Mostly I'm glad chalky died cause now he won't be in the last 2.

Maaaan, next episode is gonna be gillian getting carved like ham since we got the introduction and self recrimination this episode.

I don't wanna see Gillian get carved like ham.
frown.png

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Gillian is still alive but Harrow, Chalky and Van Alden are dead. Can't explain that.

I now know what an abused spouse feels like.