Boardwalk Empire

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lansky and Luciano were very merciful to Nucky considering their position and the context of the gang war. Not to mention he had just kidnapped and tortured a guy who was essentially their brother.
They were also quite merciful since History wise they're both well known as mafia's old guard cleansers. Sparing Nucky's life was, on the show, a pity gesture, they could have killed him anytime since he didn't weld much power at the end and became quite harmless.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Any idea how much those props sold for? The auctions ended yesterday, and I don't feel like registering an account to see (if that will even show you the final figures).

Cybsled

If you click on the bids, you can see history. The Harrow mask sold for over 8k I think.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Started rewatching this show again for the first time since it ended. God damn its good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
S1 and 2 are up there with the best. 3 can hang.

It flamed out big time toward the finale and was rushed to a finish in a GoT-like fashion with only 8 episodes out of 12 normal length season. But nowhere near season 8 GoT, it was serviceable, just out of line with the quality of S1 and 2. Terrence Winter was leaving to another HBO project and wanted to move on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, agree. S1 and S2 are some of the best TV. Richard's story was great and heartbreaking. I kind of wish the show ended when his story did.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user