BOSTON marathon bombing verdict

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Your Tax Dollars Paid for Boston Bomber's Family's Trip to U.S.

Survivors of the Boston Marathon bombing are outraged after learning that family members of convicted bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were flown to the U.S., put up in a hotel and provided with extensive security - all paid for with taxpayer dollars.

"Fox and Friends Weekend" broke down the numbers, and they are shocking.

Anna Kooiman reported that it cost $2,500 per person to fly to the U.S. from Amsterdam, $200 per person a night at the hotel, $100,000 for round-the-clock security, plus lawyer fees.
It's called 'Being the Bigger Man'.

*shrug* I dunno.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Actually, if you have to travel to attend a trial as a witness, the court covers some of the costs.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Typically, that's only if you're a witness for the prosecution.
And even then not always apparently. My best friends little sister was just in town for his killers trial. She ended up not testifying and is now in a limbo where she "might" be reimbursed for taking a week off work and the 13 hours each way trip. I'll probably end up back at the prosecutors office next week trying to sort it out.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
well sorta....since it will take years if he gets death.

Final Verdict is....

DEATH...

___X___ We unanimously find some counts for death, and they are_4,5,9,10,14,15

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Situations like this(guy pretty much admits he was there and did all that he was charged with, but "was coerced" by brother), death sentence should be carried out asap.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so what happened to his brother? i havent kept up with this, last thing i heard and not even sure if its true, that AB(aryan brotherhood) fucked one of them up.

i really thought he was going to end up dead somehow before all this, its too bad we dont torture people like this instead of giving them the death penalty, america is soft.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Meh, I'm disappointed actually. This guy would have gotten a cell at the Colorado Supermax, where residents claim their stay is a fate worse than death. Zero socialization allowed, 23 hours a day in your cell, and zero forms of stimulation allowed besides books. Life in prison would have been far worse than the death penalty.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Meh, I'm disappointed actually. This guy would have gotten a cell at the Colorado Supermax, where residents claim their stay is a fate worse than death. Zero socialization allowed, 23 hours a day in your cell, and zero forms of stimulation allowed besides books. Life in prison would have been far worse than the death penalty.
I don't buy the life in prison is worse than death cliche. The fact that he was trying to avoid the death penalty means that's definitely the worse choice for him and therefore the right decision.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I don't so much see it as a matter of making him suffer so much as simply being voted off the island.

rrr_img_97950.jpg

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
so what happened to his brother? i havent kept up with this, last thing i heard and not even sure if its true, that AB(aryan brotherhood) fucked one of them up.

i really thought he was going to end up dead somehow before all this, its too bad we dont torture people like this instead of giving them the death penalty, america is soft.
His brother was ran over by him attempting to get away from police. Aryan brotherhood indeed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i think torture should be allowed in cases like this where supreme faggotry is in play and guilt is 100% certain.

Cybsled

I never really bought him as a dyed in the wool Jihadi, so all the "lol pig blood bullets lol" comments I don't think would mean fuck to him. His brother and mother clearly were in that vein, though.