BOSTON marathon bombing verdict

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
His brother was ran over by him attempting to get away from police. Aryan brotherhood indeed.
i meant in general to both of them, i didnt know what brother they supposedly attacked guess i should have made that more clear, shit i didnt even know one was dead already! that would have answered my question.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Itzena_sl

shitlord
It's cheaper than the death penalty, he's going to have a lot longer to regret what he did. and he won't become a martyr.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's cheaper than the death penalty
Is there a infograph for this or something? Just boggles my mind that a death sentence is more expensive then the 40+ years this guy will most likely be incarcerated for. Are drug companies charging 500k a pop or something for the injection?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Put him in a room with a pressurecooker bomb, have it count down and "Go Off" several times.

Then have it go off for real.

Post the fake ones on youtube.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a infograph for this or something? Just boggles my mind that a death sentence is more expensive then the 40+ years this guy will most likely be incarcerated for. Are drug companies charging 500k a pop or something for the injection?
It's the appeals they can run through afaik. For some reason, if it weren't for those appeals, those judges wouldn't be on state payroll or whatever.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I never really bought him as a dyed in the wool Jihadi, so all the "lol pig blood bullets lol" comments I don't think would mean fuck to him. His brother and mother clearly were in that vein, though.
Its more to discourage other fuck heads from committing violence than punishing him. If these morons are afraid that when they die they wont have 72 virgins bleeding all over them, they might think twice.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
well the LAST high profile federal terrorist case with a death penalty sentence in the US was tim mcveigh

4 years from verdict to execution

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's cheaper than the death penalty, he's going to have a lot longer to regret what he did. and he won't become a martyr.
Yea, cause keeping these fucks in supermax solitary confinement is so fucking cheap.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Its not, at least in a case like this(McVeigh was only on deathrow for a few years). Its "more expensive" when you let it drag out 20-30 years in appeals and other shit. Of course fair number of innocent people have been convicted of the death penalty so thats what happens.

Also is the actual execution, because this country is fucking stupid we execute people in quite possibly the dumbest way possible, lethal injection. If anyone had to fucking brain cells in this country they would execute people by putting them in a chamber filled with argon or helium.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
well the LAST high profile federal terrorist case with a death penalty sentence in the US was tim mcveigh

4 years from verdict to execution
The delay was because he was appealing, do you know if Tsarnaev will appeal?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I am sure he will appeal, he doesn't want to die clearly. At least not yet.

Disappointing, more fodder for the crazies, but whatever. I can't say I care too much.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I feel like we've been over this a few times.