Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like how the comments are full of false flag conspiracy theory bullshit. The government is watching our every move and killing people to further whatever it is that they are trying to do, yet these dipshits are allowed to post the "truth" all over the internet and nothing happens to them.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
i'm not saying you're wrong but you can't arrest them all this isn't china with it's mobile execution vans yet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I like how the comments are full of false flag conspiracy theory bullshit. The government is watching our every move and killing people to further whatever it is that they are trying to do, yet these dipshits are allowed to post the "truth" all over the internet and nothing happens to them.
My sister is one of those little shits. i'm not sure how she functions without wearing her tinfoil hat all day at work

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
312dcle.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My school (aka the bomber's school) keep sending us out emails about how they aren't going to sell the rolling stone issue this month. I can't be the only one that feels actions speak louder than words and they're only releasing these press releases to look badass.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
How sensitive you are to the people of boston. Do you also go to rape clinics and show people pictures of their rapist? A people can ostracize something that's super offensive to them.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My school (aka the bomber's school) keep sending us out emails about how they aren't going to sell the rolling stone issue this month. I can't be the only one that feels actions speak louder than words and they're only releasing these press releases to look badass.
your school is selling magazines?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The photo may be making it look wider than the beam actually is. It's not a very crisp picture.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pretty sure thats not a weapons laser/designator. We carried PEQ-14s in Iraq and the laser on it was the size of a little $5 laser pointer.
It's a red dot on one of the weapons, if you look at the other photos that he released you can see them move to other parts of the body. Whoever is aiming is pretty far away and the cone gets larger.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah someone explain to me why publishing a picture of the bomber in his hideyhole was wrong by Rolling Stone magazine? when we captured saddam hussein in his spiderhole the picture was on the front cover of every magazine in the nation. nobody said a peep.

khalid

Unelected Mod
yeah someone explain to me why publishing a picture of the bomber in his hideyhole was wrong by Rolling Stone
Well, I think it is wrong because it is giving publicity to someone that wanted publicity. Many of these mass shooting/bombing types are doing it out of a sense to want to get their message out, or people that felt disrespected by others or wanted to make something of their lives. Turning these guys into media celebrities seems to almost encourage more crazy loners to do this kind of shit. It definitely encourages copycat shit, which is why we tend to see school shootings and the like grouped up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
your school is selling magazines?
We have an on-campus bookstore, cafes, restaurants, other various stores on campus as well as a library - they all sell/let you view magazines. Our school has to be really careful because people went nuts when they found out that kid went here.