Boxing

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
17,022
11,440
Roy Jones is doing worse on commentary than Tyson is in the ring.

"I don't like that all"

"Not at all"

"I don't like it"

"No"
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Golden Baron of the Realm
10,221
52,001
IMG_7227.jpeg
 
  • 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,179
10,871
So I was wondering how you were all making comments about punches, then realized I wasn't up to the live broadcast , and I have netflix.
 
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
4,847
3,166
Tyson has no legs, can’t move fast enough to get close to Jake. He looks like an old man.
 

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
3,631
6,192
New Stream:


Seems like Paul is doing a face turn? and keeping Mike in the fight. Tyson's feet are dead and he is just soaking up punches now.
It went to Decision; Unanimous for Paul. Not a surprise from what I see he carried Tyson to finish. Unsure if that's real or fixed, though. Tyson was so good people aren't going to believe that he was this bad even at his age. This fight or Netflix doesn't do boxing any favors.
 
Last edited:

sakkath

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,039
1,429
Paul looks like he's taking it easy on Tyson. Just an exhibition, going to run out the clock without doing any real damage.
 

Kuro

Bronze Baron of the Realm
11,126
35,944
Doesn’t he initially go along with throwing the game and then decides to try for real?
Yeah, and then loses anyway. The book is basically the opposite vibes/lesson of the movie.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
6,275
22,652
I guess it's over, lame, Tyson should have asked for an honorable death
 

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
8,858
9,508
Paul looks like he's taking it easy on Tyson. Just an exhibition, going to run out the clock without doing any real damage.

Yea Paul could have ended it whenever he wanted to really. Tyson was so immobile and gassed he could barely defend himself.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user