Brave Frontier

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Used the summon ticket and 5 gems I got today and got Nalmika and Narza. Now that I have Rowgen, Nalmika, Narza, Yujeh, and White Lebra, who should I use as leader? I feel completely useless at this game so far.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah...

rrr_img_83067.jpg

So got my five star squad of

Zelnite(A) Leader
Ulkina(L)
Rowgen(B)
Uda(A)
Narza(B)

At this point am I just trying to six star them and Max BBs while leveling (level 56 atm). When do I start taking a look at trials or some of the harder vortex stuff?

MossyBank

N00b
When you got a full lvl 100 6* squad with Super Brave Burst lvl 10. (Except for Karl maybe, could prob do him with all 5*, but you would need a good thunder team for that.)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished my summons, no sphere frog either.

Twofu did 1200 without one frong. Nazta did 1400 and got one.

Spreadsheet currently showing 1/1000 chance of getting one. Total summons collected over 13000 with only 14 recorded.

Imps and Burst are about 3.5%
Geez, that's a worse rate than I thought it'd be. Then again, I was pretty sure it'd just be imps for this one. I've almost maxed out my Maxwell on imps.

I have 78 more regular summons, plus whatever is in my gift box. I can't get a fucking fire pot to drop so I can start fusing some of this crap though (trying to evo Michele).

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
I need to farm new mats for the units tomorrow
frown.png
. I ended up using all my stuff to evolve units now that dungeons opened. Servers come back!

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Think my zel is near imp cap. Exvehl is two frogs from SBB. About 300 summons in with close to 100 more to go. Servers aren't helping but even evoing 3 guys to five stars and 4 more to 6 star I'm almost out of event and rs units to feed until I farm more evo mats. Have 7 dark crystals I'm holding for when I fail to summon kuda at least. Like damn near everyone else I'm sad no sphere frog but 10-12 bursts and 15 or so imps is better than average so I'll live. Little salty I got enough jewels to go from 9 to 18 million zel though.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
lost a few pots from server crashing earlier. not too mad because i'm not even sure if i got the right pot since i just let it auto through the whole thing while i was doing other stuff. now it crashed after a mimic run... reeeeeealllllly hope i don't lose the dragon mimics.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Went through all my crap - here's my list. Quite a few dupes at the bottom, but what can you do. I am also a bit of a hoarder, but apparently only of shitty summons (basically everything).

Pretty terrible.

I have been running for questing and such (where I'll need to heal):

Dia (6*Leader)
Tia (4*)
Lira (5*)
Leorone(6*)
Signas (6*)

Swap out Tia for one of my random Green / Yellows for Arena or whatever else that I don't have to worry about healing.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Used a key to try and make some metal mimics. Just needed kings and ghosts. Did one run got 2 gods 2 crystals and a king. Then server was dead until my hour was up. Fuck, I think? Can't do more honor summons till I evo someone. Out of shit to throw away damnit.

MossyBank

N00b
Well got 4 more 6* units today, I just broke 30 6* units. Prob have another 4 or so tomorrow if the servers hold up, calling it a night, this is aggravating me way to much now. Still have 200 honor summons to do, hope I get a sphere frog, but I doubt I will.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Finally hit 1.35m, changed it up with friend this time
zelnite (lead)
luthor
grah
darv
michelle
elza(friend)

elza friend pushed my dmg way past what i needed.

i can't evolve bb for shit with this server down. Guess i'll save maxwell for later on when servers are stable and i can get past bb lvl 3 ha.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i have had crappy issues all day, no more than 10 min in game today.. did i miss the honor summon gate rate up?!!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ya my bad about the imp fusing as I just learned the hard way with an extra Attack imp wasted. With that said, here is my honor pull results and theReddit spreadsheettrying to figure out the odds.

325 Pulls
Status Imps: 9
3 Attack, 4 Rec, 1 HP, 1 Def,
Sphere Frogs: 0
Burst Frogs: 7
Crystals: 50
Gods: 65
Filler Units (Zel/Evo/Trash) 194

Way more trash then last time. I swear I would get 3-5 of the smallest zel unit per batch of 10. Time to delete my jewel keys I guess.
Worst I gotten is Jewel Kings out of 40K worth of honor

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
C'mon, what the fuck is this shit? Of my last 6 summons, 5 of them had idols and nymphs and shit. 2 of those had 3.

rrr_img_83070.jpg

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Periodically checking if the server is up and I can't help but feel I'm playing WoW right now! Up down up down