Brave Frontier

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You have to set it in the auto-repeat options. The feature was just added last patch. Go to auto-repeat and scroll to the very bottom, turn on "Use friendlist filter settings" or something. It still obeys the friend cooldown though, so once it burns through your entire list of earth friends, if they're all on cooldown, it has to bring a random friend instead.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You have to set it in the auto-repeat options. The feature was just added last patch. Go to auto-repeat and scroll to the very bottom, turn on "Use friendlist filter settings" or something. It still obeys the friend cooldown though, so once it burns through your entire list of earth friends, if they're all on cooldown, it has to bring a random friend instead.
That might be it then

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's a special anniversary summon gate today only. Costs 6 gems or 1 ticket, limited pool of 36 units, and all of them are omni only.

I had one summon ticket remaining so used it, got Zekt (anima).

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a Rayla and garrell from the omni gate. I have a shit load of units to max.
Shura x2
Izuna x2
Farming zelnite
Malief
Ciara
Rayla
Garell
Unit of choice and zenia when they drop.

Skd is nice every now and then but pretty burnt out on it.

Cleared the new fg and almost done with 2 blights wraths. Going to do a shit load of sp farming this week then give the new trial a go.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled double shura, zekt, and somebody else...

I don't even know who to pick for UoC now. Got a zekt, got double azurai.... wtf.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pulled double shura, zekt, and somebody else...

I don't even know who to pick for UoC now. Got a zekt, got double azurai.... wtf.
elimo, zenia?

Also jp is releasing an omni only gate with the next batch like divine summon so probably best to hold gems for when that comes to global.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
elimo, zenia?

Also jp is releasing an omni only gate with the next batch like divine summon so probably best to hold gems for when that comes to global.
Have both... :| At this point I need to go look at the pool of possible units.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished my double shura fh team and decided to try it out in the hall of challengers. 10 million points on from stage 1-5. Lol.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Are the RC6 missions with multiple bosses working for anyone? I join them, and they instantly complete (and I don't get loot but I do get medals and they count toward achievements).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah rolled 4 times... 3rd Rize, 3rd Shura, Some other shit unit, and leona, not sure if I want to pull more :(

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleared all the normal maps on the 2nd summoner level and unlocked my 2nd unit pedestal. Going to go back to farming dark xp. Let me know if anyone wants a different element/weapon.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
People keep hyping the new units so I said screw it and did more summons, which went pretty well.

Rain
Julius
Shura
Dure
Lyonesse
Fina

None were dupes, which is always nice.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made poor descions after reading this and went in on getting rain. 20 pulls later...

First time in forever my gem stack is under 100.