Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would say Azurai. I'm debating between Melord and Zekt
Pulled one on the omni-only pool, along with a few krantz .Some other shit I've pulled lately: Stein, Rayla, another Sirius I hung onto, and Melord. So I'm sort of stumped aobut it. Probably Zekt I guess then.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New le unit is tempting, but not going to pull for it.

Don't use your summoner training points at the center yet. Training point cost is getting reduced and rewards are getting buffed in a couple of months.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been saving gems and tickets forever, so I figured why not go for it, especially with UoC coming up. Got pretty damn lucky, my summons were: Reis, Febros, some shit dragon, then Galtier (anima).

I expected to go at least 15 summons deep, but getting him after only 4 is awesome.

We just had SHS, and I dumped it all into summoner mode weapons, so I guess he's gonna stay lvl 1 for a month, unless I spend energy on parades instead of leveling summoner more.

Also, just FYI, there's some limited time halloween spheres that are super easy to farm up available in the vortex. I'd suggest grabbing them while you can. If you have the ones from last year, they upgrade to a stronger form this year.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice! I'm hesitant because I blew 12 summon tickets on the omni only gate for little gain, so I've summoning stash is a lot lower than
I would like.

I think he's going to be a great pve unit with his converts/od fill and ubb. His damage proc looks like it will be amazing in raids and guild raids are set to come out next month.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Uh what's the strategy on the last boss of the final halloween vortex level? She blew my double zelnite leads out of the water.

Also, I'm 3 summons in so far on Galtier, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go further. 4 summons would be nice, might go to 8 for him but not sure.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't run double zelnite. Single will get you 10 bones per run. Bring hot and status clear or a stat null lead.

Poked around in the summoner mode xp tables and got depressed.

To bring dark arts from 18-40. I need 93,400 points. And to level one weapon from 15-30 that's 595,000 points.

Which translates into around 100,000 training points after the training center revamp. Currently at 19k. Jesus Christ.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I noticed it was half price vortex, so I ran a parade last night and one today, which maxed out Galtier.

I stuck him as leader on both of my colloseum teams, and then went on to win my next 3 games in a row. Feels good to have a leader with the same level of cheese as all the Juno leaders out there. No idea how I'm going to spec his SP though. His options are all over the place and just overall weird.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some nifty elgifs in the shop, though they're all REALLY fucking expensive. I bought two of them so far for 80k merit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gumi gave some tidbits of what's coming up in one of their live shows (I'm shamelessly stealing this info from reddit):

Kanon and Tazer are getting OEs.
Summoner mode nerfs incoming, but new harder challenges in the training lab
etc etc

edit: I also just did the new global exclusive RC6 and the guy pushed my shit in... anyone else try it?

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm farming x5 with Azurai/ark leads and rize/krantz/zero/Gabriela subs. You have to focus fire the sword and then he gets easier. Azurai's ai is great for escapes when he bullshits you.

Going to craft 2 blights wrath. Not sure if the other spheres are worth it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good, now I need to actually SP farm for Azurai I guess. Damn it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
dropped one more summon to get the LE and managed to grab him. So now I have 4 omnis to level and evolve, and those 4 + 2 others to max SP on. Joy.

I also didn't realize SKD is STILL going on at half energy and double XP. I've up 8 levels so far, though I've been stopping after each level to spend my arena orbs (since I get the Special Challenge of 50 arena wins).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
SKD is hilarious. Twice yesterday I set it to repeat 100x... and I had no problem with it happening. I leveled so many times that the Special Challenge of 50 Arena wins I took on Monday was completed Wednesday morning.... Get your free stuff people! Wish I could get some crystals from this for leveling the new Omnis I've pulled.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My tablet's been running SKD for a few days now. I've went from level 419 to like 455 or something, and it's still going. It's hit the point where after 1-2 levelups it stalls out short on energy with 1 run to the next level, so I have to actually check in every now and then to re-start it, but still, it's mad exp.

Using omni zelnite lead with the xp enhancement, and 4x mifunes set to just autoattack (aoe normal attack spec for them all). Friend lead is filtered to only bring earth omnis, which means mostly a friend zelnite, but sometimes it takes a friend felice or something, which sucks when it happens, but what can ya do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My tablet's been running SKD for a few days now. I've went from level 419 to like 455 or something, and it's still going. It's hit the point where after 1-2 levelups it stalls out short on energy with 1 run to the next level, so I have to actually check in every now and then to re-start it, but still, it's mad exp.

Using omni zelnite lead with the xp enhancement, and 4x mifunes set to just autoattack (aoe normal attack spec for them all). Friend lead is filtered to only bring earth omnis, which means mostly a friend zelnite, but sometimes it takes a friend felice or something, which sucks when it happens, but what can ya do.
Friend list filtering is only visual... it still plucks random friends. I have the same filter set but I'm getting a ton of non-earth friends.