Brave Frontier

Im almost anal retentive about how I spend my last 20k exp. I am so used to exp values for certain events/quests that I know exactly what level I need to do to finish my night at <5 energy at 6000 - 5001 exp away. This way, I can run a metal parade in the morning 6 times to level and then another 6 times after I level. Energy gain during leveling has became really stagnant in the 100's so I pretty much dont ever have to change my strategy.
You can squeeze a couple more runs in after around 96 energy+ as you can regain the 9 missing energy twice as your doing the parade either side of leveling (and use the open metal parade trick for the last one) for 7 each side 14 total.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Finished trial 2 earlier today and like someone said, if you follow the script it's cake more or less.

Off hand though should I keep Lodin up or switch to Uda, both are max with each 7sbb. Really don't have anyone else till I get Grah up and my Lily Matah needs more work.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finished trial 2 earlier today and like someone said, if you follow the script it's cake more or less.

Off hand though should I keep Lodin up or switch to Uda, both are max with each 7sbb. Really don't have anyone else till I get Grah up and my Lily Matah needs more work.
From a guy running Lilith lead... Uda.

velk

Trakanon Raider

Uda, zelnite's batch fucked up almost everyone's rainbow teams.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Speaking of Zelnite...just rolled my 5th one...and still no Anima!!

My breaker got sphered for arena, still waiting for an anima one
frown.png
(

Neph_sl

shitlord
Guardian Tower
Breaker Garnan
Guardian Loch
Anima Bran
Guardian Lunaris
Anima Kajah

20 gems, 2 summon tickets, no new units. Bah.

Kantern

Just did 10 summons...ended awesome! Had to grit my teeth through middle though...

Breaker Reeze - meh
Lord Tia - ok not bad, prob won't use over Ulkina though.
Breaker Faris - Ok...def overshadowed by the new units I want today...
Breaker Dean - OUCH
Anima Elulu - OUCH
Lord Lemia - WTF?
Anima Tia - Ok ...same as above but atleast anima...
Anima Dean - Seriously?
Anima Kuhla - Wooo!
Breaker Kuda - Wooooooo!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This fucking game. Saved up 30 gems for just this.

Arius (A) - dupe
Sodis (B) - dupe
Lodin (B) - ok with this
Mariudeth (L) - 4th Mariudeth...
Farlon (G) - don't have, but didn't want
Kuhla (L) - One of the units I actually wanted! Not super excited about lord, but whatever.

Pretty annoyed at the rates on these. Was really hoping to get a Kuda and Kuhla. My luck was terrible for Zelnites group (did something like 14 summons to get Zelnite), so I was hoping it'd turn around for this. Guess not.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
did 2 summons...
1) Havoc Girl Luly (G)
2) Fire Witch Ulkina (B)

no real desire to use either of these 2, there goes 10 gems

Kantern

This fucking game. Saved up 30 gems for just this.

Arius (A) - dupe
Sodis (B) - dupe
Lodin (B) - ok with this
Mariudeth (L) - 4th Mariudeth...
Farlon (G) - don't have, but didn't want
Kuhla (L) - One of the units I actually wanted! Not super excited about lord, but whatever.

Pretty annoyed at the rates on these. Was really hoping to get a Kuda and Kuhla. My luck was terrible for Zelnites group (did something like 14 summons to get Zelnite), so I was hoping it'd turn around for this. Guess not.
Heres one thing I always think of now with typings. If you eventually do get a duplicate and its the type you want, fusing your 6* max unit provides a ton of experience. A great-super is pretty much instant level 100 on the new type. SBB are super easy to get now with the amount of burst frogs going around / energy rate increase. The only thing you need to hold off on is sphere frogging imping right now. Which isn't really an issue because they are so rare and most of these units we are talking about won't be getting one for some time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Getting Kuhla, I think my team for the end of the year will be set (once 6*'s are released).

Maxwell - Crits
Zelnite - BB filler (not sure if I should do Zelnite lead, or Maxwell)
Elza - Spark buff, plus curse
Kuhla - Attack buff
Shida - 5 element buff

I'm kind of thinking Kuda is unneccessary if/when I get Maxwell. I know his crit buff is a bit higher (40% to 30%), but Maxwell brings a lot more to the table. So I won't get too upset about not getting Kuda.

And yeah, Kantern, you're right about that. I finally maxed out 6* Exvehl, and I basically had 2 crystals and a max 5* Ahvel that I had originally leveled before getting the Anima. Between the 3, I think it took me up to 92 or something. Well over 1 million exp.

MossyBank

N00b
Kinda wanted Kuda or Kuhla, sitting on 43 gems right now as F2P, and 2 summon tickets... decided to just use 1 summon ticket, as i'm saving everything for Elza 6*.

Breaker Rowgen... not mad at all.
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One gem every day for this month announced! wooo
Nice! 27 more gems is pretty massive as f2p. Going to resist the urge to pull for now. Kind of want a Tia, but if arius can handle healing on maxwell I'd rather save for any future op stuff.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Figured before rolling I'd start off giving Grah a go. Went in with:

100 Lilly Matah (Leader)
100 Darvanshel
100 Signas
60 Fire Witch Ulkina
100 Dilma
100 Grah (Friend Leader)

A lot easier than I would have thought, no one was really in danger but with all the damage reduction and BB fill it seemed unfair.

Pulls:

Prince Arius (B) - Summon Ticket, maybe he'll be worth it when 6* is out, but just another water unit I have to work on leveling
Zellha (G) - Nice fit on my BB Spam team since
Nalmika (L) - Eh
Hell King Hades (Dilias) (L) - Looks like trash unless I really want a Spark lead
Mad Knight Narza (L) - Not a single healer ever and now I get Ulkina, Arius, and Narza... at least I'm covering the colors
Dark Arts Dia (B) - Dupe, 1st one is 100 SBB10 and Anima
Snow Cub Signs (L) - 3x, working my way to a Signas only team!
Thunder Beast Ahvel (Exvehl) (O) - Prior to Ulkina, or maybe Zarza?, I guess I'd be happy? Otherwise he'll probably see situational use.

Altogether a pretty underwhelming group of pulls for my personal goals. Should have just stopped at Zellha and gone home happy. On the other hand I'm kind of filling out the other colors and so could potentially put together adecentmono team of each at this point. Maybe with the super honor summon event I'll be able to get the xp and level stuff up. Too bad all the evo materials aren't open at the same time again.

Did one pull
Tia(A)
Good stuff. Guess i can replace Altri with darv lead/tia heal as she adds a bit of bb fill for an alternative. Ive been lucky with healers generally as i have Elimo(A) Altri(G) Rashil(A) tia(A) now.
Most of the time i dont use a healer though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
only have about 16 gems, just finished the quest lines and i'll just wait until my wife comes home so she can press the summon button, that seems to be about the only extreme joy she has for the game is the summoning.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Was trying to get Kuda and with 1 summon ticket and 6 gem pulls I got:

Nalmika - Anima (Supposedly good even with the random effect)
Zellha - Breaker (Shit typing but solid unit)
Alyut - Breaker (See Zellha)
Lunaris - Guardian (DD with status remove is good)
Narza - Lord (Already have Darva and Oulo but is the best damage mitagator I hear)
Ciara - Oracle (Red Riding Hood) For the Halloween dungeon / shit unit. And you have to level her up to 5 star before you can use. Da Fuq?
Leore - Anima (only dupe and instant fuse)

Although I didn't get a Kuda like I wanted I got 5 solid units I didn't have before and my light team just got 300% better. I guess I can wait until Kuda's 6 star to try and get a crack at him.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Decided to go through my purchase history to shame myself from buying more gems. $148 since July. I'm not starving or anything, but I'm going to disable IAPs as it's effectively just gambling without the chance of a return. I mean, the return is that I'm having fun, but is ~$150 worth of fun? Nope.