Brave Frontier

moontayle

Golden Squire
1 Summon ticket and 3 gem pulls

Elza (B) - Hell yeah!
Kuhla (O) - The shit type but ain't complainin'
Rowgen (A) - I don't have Lilith so this'll do.
Hogar (B) - Still ain't complainin'

Four solid pulls, all units I didn't have. No Kuda, which is obviously what I really wanted. I plan to finish off a couple of areas today and tomorrow and will see about trying again with two pulls.

Now I just need to prioritize my leveling.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Decided to go through my purchase history to shame myself from buying more gems. $148 since July. I'm not starving or anything, but I'm going to disable IAPs as it's effectively just gambling without the chance of a return. I mean, the return is that I'm having fun, but is ~$150 worth of fun? Nope.
I don't know about you but 4 months of entertainment (depends on how much you play but if it's anything like me, its a lot) then that is pretty cheap. Sure it seems like a lot of money in a vacuum but I rarely play anything else anymore and haven't bought a game in a long while so in regards to entertainment per hour or whatever it isn't all that bad.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I have both Michele and SGX, so I'm not even sure if I should roll for Kuda. I'd lose out 15% team wide attack buff and 20% team wide crit chance. Not sure if that is worth it, I'd obviously gain one free slot for another heavy hitter.

Anybody know if there's some crazy units coming up after this batch? Might be a better idea to just save my gems.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God I wish evo material dungeons were active all the time during this event. Would speed stuff up so much.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
3 pulls...

Kuhla (L)
Tia (L)
Elimo - Like my 10th

Is Lord decent for the first two?

These look like the best units to pull for a while, outside of random player's choice or something.
Kuda can get you to the crit cap with the new amanohabaken (75%atk/2 turns 20%crit) and has the 100% atk buff which is good enough to free up the slot, and has better stats than older units generally.
kuhla is better in some situations than michele as has higher stats, different element type, increases bb gauge but no fire element buff and less attack hits.
Tia is a top tier healer if you need one.

It looks like the old 5* -> 6* upgrade batch is next with shida being the big stand out(buffs all 6 elements at once) and the rest not being super exciting.
There will be a Elza 6* batch pull some time in the near future / The other 6* of the new ones too obviously.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't know about you but 4 months of entertainment (depends on how much you play but if it's anything like me, its a lot) then that is pretty cheap. Sure it seems like a lot of money in a vacuum but I rarely play anything else anymore and haven't bought a game in a long while so in regards to entertainment per hour or whatever it isn't all that bad.
I guess that's true. I've been playing this pretty much exclusively as it's what my schedule allows for. In my head, I was comparing this game to a WoW subscription at $15/mo since it's an easy comparison for a game played over a few months. I played the hell outta WoW and felt like I got my money's worth there. Have I played this game the equivalent of 10 mo in WoW? I don't think so, but WoW does have a pretty good $/time ratio.

But, like you say, distribute $150 over 4 months, and that's $37.5/mo, which isn't terrible. Certainly better than a $60 / 8 hour game.

Anyways, stop trying to get me to roll for a Kuda!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I'm looking at this Lilly Matah team:

Lilly lead
Lilith
Ulkina
Elza
Raydn

I've got a Dilma, Melchio, RA Elsel, Elimo, Altri, Leorone, and other randoms, but those are really the big guns.

edit: How's the interplay of leaderskills for Lilly and Uda/Feleneus/Elza?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stupidly wasted 2 rolls the other day(and my summon ticket disappeared I guess somehow) and got Faris and Ophelia. I guess Faris is like a broke-ass Felneus? Meh

Rolled my last 5 stones today. Got my 3rd Dean. That's super useful considering I don't use the other two.

Neph_sl

shitlord

Lilly lead
Lilith
Ulkina
Elza
Raydn

I've got a Dilma, Melchio, RA Elsel, Elimo, Altri, Leorone, and other randoms, but those are really the big guns.

BC generation buff at SBB 10:
Lilly Matah: 20%
Uda: 25%
Felneus: 30%

Elza doesn't buff BC generation

Uda/Felneus/Elza's LS are all the same at 1.5x BC fill rate (Ares Excelsior)

Lilly lead
Lilith
Ulkina
Elza
Raydn

I'd probably swap Raydn for Dilma, as Elza already has a 70% spark buff, and dilma has some def ignore, which isnt a great buff anyway. Dilma is more damage and he heals himself too.

Leaderskills stack together but the sbb's dont stack as well together. Lilly's and Uda's SBB's both have bc drop rate increase (20% and 25% respectively) so they will overwrite each other.
If you want to get deep into it this is a good post on the mechanics.
Mechanics Analysis: Drop Checks and BC : bravefrontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
BC generation buff at SBB 10:
Lilly Matah: 20%
Uda: 25%
Felneus: 30%

Elza doesn't buff BC generation

Uda/Felneus/Elza's LS are all the same at 1.5x BC fill rate (Ares Excelsior)
Lilly's LS: Large boost in the BB gauge when attacked
-- 3-6 Crystals per attack.

If I use a AE leader (Elza, whomever else), will it increase the gains from Lilly's skill? Or does it not work that way?

It wont increase gains from lilly's skill, AE only applies to dropped BC (increases value of dropped BC by 50%). But it will increase your overall BC production by having both active.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Since I don't have my mono-water team ready to go thought I'd try out 3rd Vargas dungeon with:

Lilly lead
Darvanshel
Ulkina
Signas
Dilma
Darvanshel friend

1st round was not bad at all, kind of dodgy if they all targeted Ulkina, she's still just 4* with 4k hp. With rotating Darvanshel BBs though the DEF was mostly enough, and her healing every round helped. Floor 2 though it just fell apart. Even with the BBs couldn't keep Dilma or Ulkina alive. Back to the drawing board!

MossyBank

N00b
Well shit..... after putting it off for so long, I finally gave Maxwell my first try today, expecting to have to spent 50 energy quite a few times as I learned the fight, ended up killing her on my first attempt.

34yW9zG.jpg
vNziEk9.jpg

I'm sure some of you would like to punch me in the face right now, lol... I even lost count of my turns near the end, and was praying to RNG for no Destiny turn. Feels pretty good, but now I don't know what to do with my energy, done with all quest levels, all grand gaia stuff, leveled most of the units I want etc.... guess i'll just chain rainbow battlefield for karma/money.. not hurting on money either.

Team was:

Lilly Matah(A) (Leader) - SBB6, Providence Ring
Themis(L) - BB6, Drevas
Melchio(O) - SBB10, Legwand Gem
Lilith(A) - SBB10, Medulla Gem
Darvanshel(L) - SBB10, Dandelga, Evil Shard
Grah (Friend) - Medulla Gem

moontayle

Golden Squire
I only bothered the one time and my BB generation was absolute shit so I couldn't keep up with the way things were going. I think I have the team for it, I just need to adjust leaders and whatnot. Once I have Zelnite into his 6* form I'll probably shift over to Darven and get him up there. Oulu is good but its BB not having a damage component means every time you use it you're losing damage and that doesn't seem like a thing that would be sustainable.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Lilly's LS: Large boost in the BB gauge when attacked
-- 3-6 Crystals per attack.

If I use a AE leader (Elza, whomever else), will it increase the gains from Lilly's skill? Or does it not work that way?
Edit: I just realised you meant are's skill, not area effect heh. Yes, it should work as normal, usually when you use Lilly for hard stuff you wouldn't use one though because you want extra survivability like grah.