Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There any other "unit lists"? I like the one in the OP, but I'd love to have another source just to check.

edit: Also, I'm up to 183 honor summons... Come on motherfuckers, give me the super honor summon now.
Nope, that's pretty much it. You can troll around Reddit and find other people giving their input, but there's nothing as complete as that (the long term tier list is basically a reddit product).

Your other option is Ushi, but I think he's mostly a JP player. He does play global too, but I think most of his thoughts are based around JP gameplay.

And yeah, I'm over 200 honor summons now. Just waiting for that super one in a couple weeks.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I guess Elza will be my next leveled up unit. I'm still working on Zelnite and Darv though. Ugh, so many units, so little time.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Burned so many keys leveling my Elza. Had the worst luck in Dark Parades. 4 keys used to get her to 100, one was a synced level key. That is 43 runs total. And I did not get ONE GOD or ONE CRYSTAL. I had about 12 runs with 2 kings, 3 ghosts.

At least it is finally over...

I really want the super honor summon back and upped rates. That is best time to level your extra units.

MossyBank

N00b
Man my game is crashing a lot today all of a sudden, been pretty stable all week... ugh. Was even chain crashing while trying to load back into the game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I really need a rate up event. Mostly because I find leveling BB's to be the grindiest part of the game. I can run like 15-16 regular parades if I time it with levels, so those are going faster. I had a really awesome run today for Mariudeth where I had 4 crystals and about 4 or 5 gods. It wasn't enough to max him out, but it came close.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Do unit colors affect leveling up of their associated color? IE: Dark crystal levels up Elza more than Fire crystal?

NM, just happened to get a water crystal and checked exp given.

I must have wasted a lot of exp,
frown.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
If you're focusing on one unit to level up, it's not terrible to fuse off color. Sure, you don't get an xp bonus, but you'll get your guy leveled faster.

Just finished Grand Gaia Chronicles. Gemmed twice on each of the 50 energy dungeons, but you get 3 gems from beating it, so a net positive. Took my Maxwell team to down them: Lilly Matah (lead)/Darvanshel/Lunaris/Lillith/Elimo. Unfortunately, Elimo's my only leveled healer, so she stayed dead the majority of the time in the thunder dungeon being a water type.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do we have any type of confirmation about the GGC dungeons after the next 17 hours or is it still speculation the timer will reset when the next one is released? Really don't want to miss that Dandelga and the others.

On another note going to give Vargas 3 another whirl if someone could put up their Darvanshel. I've had most luck using my Lilly and Friend Darv.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Do we have any type of confirmation about the GGC dungeons after the next 17 hours or is it still speculation the timer will reset when the next one is released? Really don't want to miss that Dandelga and the others.

On another note going to give Vargas 3 another whirl if someone could put up their Darvanshel. I've had most luck using my Lilly and Friend Darv.
My Darv (L) with lvl 4 sbb and legwand is up.

MossyBank

N00b

Timer will reset to 30 days, and Selena dungeon will be out (Where you can get Lexida sphere). Vargas, Lance, and Eze dungeons will still be there. So you won't miss out on Dandelga.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I was thinking about trying to knock out Vargas today, but I wanted to level up my Mariudeth SBB first...which won't happen unless I just burn through burst frogs. Was going to go with:

Deemo (lead)
Elimo
Oulu
Mariudeth
Serin
Maxwell (friend)

Edit: This team was a fucking terrible idea. Deemo died twice, and Elimo got knocked out...all by the 2nd round. Not sure what to do to beat this one, because that's insane. Pissed away 50 energy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had my first dominating arena victory finally. I've been coming close a lot but was always just barely short on one SBB.

I should also mention that this team is pretty ridiculous right now. Undefeated and it's never even close. I also had an 84 seconds remaining victory a while ago, but didn't screenshot it.

rrr_img_81734.jpg

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone else unable to receive their honor from mail? Have 69 honor summons, and it keeps saying "unacceptable gift exists" when I try to take them.

Rime

<Donor>
If you are above 50 (or was it 55?) Honor Summons, you are unable to claim Honor from the gift box.

You can continue to gain it via questing/friend rewards, but you are not able to get the 500 or 1000 lumps that the gift box tends to fill up with.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you are above 50 (or was it 55?) Honor Summons, you are unable to claim Honor from the gift box.

You can continue to gain it via questing/friend rewards, but you are not able to get the 500 or 1000 lumps that the gift box tends to fill up with.
Ah ok thanks. That's pretty lame!

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I was thinking about trying to knock out Vargas today, but I wanted to level up my Mariudeth SBB first...which won't happen unless I just burn through burst frogs. Was going to go with:

Deemo (lead)
Elimo
Oulu
Mariudeth
Serin
Maxwell (friend)

Edit: This team was a fucking terrible idea. Deemo died twice, and Elimo got knocked out...all by the 2nd round. Not sure what to do to beat this one, because that's insane. Pissed away 50 energy.
Ah yeah, BB spam won't work, Level 3 Vargas hits like a small army of trucks. Probably want to try something heavily defensive now that crit is nerfed and you can't one shot him ;p